Share your Talents!

Zema

3 hours ago, Zemaddog said:

So I finally got round to filming myself spinning some pens. It's just a simple pen spin I devised late last year, although I'm not sure it's entirely original. Had to hold my phone in my mouth to film this xD.

First with one hand:

Reveal hidden contents

1OINsgj.gif

And now with both hands:

Reveal hidden contents

3wdvzKL.gif

The only reason I am this good is because I just have this need to do something with my hands and pens are the one of those things which are really easy to get my hands on. Also you can practise pen spinning at school without the teacher getting mad at you unlike with cardistry.

AHHHH MY POOR FRIENDS ARE PROBABLY GETTING SO DIZZY :S

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Dodgypotato said:

Until you flick it across physics lecture theaters, hitting people and losing your pen!

It's a price I am willing to pay!

I play piano and clarinet, though I don't have any videos of that :v

I mainly do art, though - I paint, draw, sculpt, and do digital. 

I've recently gotten into painting miniatures,  but I haven't yet figured out how to photograph them without them looking godawful.

Here's some stuff that went into my portfolio - I know, I need to work on my camera quality. :Y

4fl5vPL.jpg

dDTUIfr.jpg

pVDbczj.jpg

5 minutes ago, Swablu said:

@RedNeko

?? I'm not seeing it..  am I blind or is it mobile :U

Oh, maybe it's not available on mobile? You can manually do it by typing [ spoiler ]at the beginning and [ /spoiler ] at the end (don't forget to remove the spaces)

On 27/06/2016 at 0:08 AM, Swablu said:

I play piano and clarinet, though I don't have any videos of that :v

I mainly do art, though - I paint, draw, sculpt, and do digital. 

I've recently gotten into painting miniatures,  but I haven't yet figured out how to photograph them without them looking godawful.

Here's some stuff that went into my portfolio - I know, I need to work on my camera quality. :Y

Thanks for sharing :arolove:. Your art is really good.

• 1 month later...

I mostly do art, I sculpt and draw but mostly sketching

Currently I'm drawing manga characters, but I've done some real ones, too.

These two are my most recent ones (the "real" one is from Art class though)

Spoiler

tumblr_ojmr9c4PSk1ucuflio2_1280.jpgtumblr_ojmr9c4PSk1ucuflio1_1280.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bake really good breads and assorted things. And cross stitch some. I tend to find the nerdiest stuff to cross stitch too. 

I can also ruin dinner with bizarre facts about ancient societies and myths. 

11 hours ago, LunarSeas said:

I bake really good breads and assorted things. And cross stitch some. I tend to find the nerdiest stuff to cross stitch too. 

I can also ruin dinner with bizarre facts about ancient societies and myths. 

I'd consider that a great dinner :P I'd love to see some of your cross stitch, too! I did it for several years as a teenager, but then started getting frustrated at how long it took me just to do little bits and gave up on it altogether xD 

• 2 months later...

I'm a librarian. My special LIBRARIAN superpower (and we have many, mind you-Google has nothing on us!) is matching a nonfiction book with a novel, similar to matching a wine with a food. I'm also extremely good at teaching newbs how to cook via text or email. I've had people suggest I make YouTube videos but I've demurred. I've seen what trolls do to people on YouTube, and no. I'm also a blogger. I write on social and political issues. For some reason I couldn't post my wordpress blog on my profile. ???? But whatev....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well... I draw at my free time. I also paint with acrylic paint (WARNING my style is more like expressionism, so my "art" don't looks any realistic).

My latest drawing on instagram

Archived