whyd you pick yoour username?

Bellu

I think I've said this before, but it's the name of a transformer that I like and personally hc as aro!

He's also my pfp. Shout out to whirl, really gotta be one the transformers of all time

squont-4111.jpg

• Like 3

Me and my siblings had fun switching og things to frog things, whether it be quotes or names. Then later I played Cave Story which has a reoccurring boss, Balrog, who is turned into a frog for one fight (which is my avatar here) and worked perfectly into the frogging of things. I decided to use it here as I have given up on naming my phone and painting it to match, which was my first plan for the name.

• Like 3

For a while I was "Neon Green Packing Peanut"  (hence my icon) because I thought it was fun and silly. Then someone on AVEN called me Neon and I really liked it, so I changed my username to be simpler.

• Like 3

Ghostflower is the name of my Warrior cat-sona C: I had a lot of fun designing them, because I could embrace being aroace by selecting the role in Warrior cats society that eschews romance by law (even if I disagree with that being codified and applied to all medicine cats).  Ironically, my cat-themed icon is not Ghostflower, but a canon character from the main series: Feathertail, whose romance I dislike and who I strongly related to back in middle school :)

• Like 2

Ghostflower is the name of my Warrior cat-sona C: I had a lot of fun designing them, because I could embrace being aroace by selecting the role in Warrior cats society that eschews romance by law (even if I disagree with that being codified and applied to all medicine cats).  Ironically, my cat-themed icon is not Ghostflower, but a canon character from the main series: Feathertail, whose romance I dislike and who I strongly related to back in middle school :)

Ah I used to be obsessed with Warrior cats lol.

I chose mine because I like Mandalorians and "Echo" has just kind of been my online tag in everything.

I wanted to spend time figuring out my username and I did. I first tried Ari and zero but those felt less like what I wanted so I looked further. 

I stumbled upon aether which was the Greek goddess of air and was the name of the firth element that has been confirmed not be real but described what filled the emptiness of space. 

my real name starts with an a and it felt right but it is also pronounced Eether and my name is rare and is spelt in a kinda different way people interpret it so it was nice to be able to connect it to my real name. 

• 1 month later...

Smac n cheese is an inside joke in my friend group my friend was trying to say mac n cheese but they accidentally said smac n cheese and I use smac n cheese as my blooket name so my friends call me smac n cheese (long explanation I know sorry 😅)