which orientation do you feel more sure about, your romantic or sexual one?

Holmbo

I feel sure about both. Took a while though, me being ace took some adjusting as before I suspected for a long time I was bi. And even though discovering I was aro made all the pieces fit together, I really had to come to terms that I was not going to fit the social mold.

• Like 2

Without a doubt im sure on my romantic orientation, although im now 99% sure about my sexual orientation. Oddly enough the hand thing (ya know… Rubbin pipe) helped me realize I had no interest in spilling the sauce inside someone. 

The 1% is (sex will feel good, don’t know until you try). Well no, because with the hand thing I have complete control. I dont know what benefit sex would give me that self pleasure doesn’t give and exceed in…  Also there’s the fact that I might enjoy some sex techniques which aren’t Insert D into hole. 

If I enjoyed that type of stuff I don’t know how I would still be ace. Its just very weird to exclusively take interest in non hole related niche sex stuff since allos usually at least do some hole stuff. I might be a niche version of sex favorable ace under very specific activities. 

Oww…Im not as sure as I thought about my sexuality… 

• Like 1

i have to say both, i'm equally aggressively aro and heterosexual.  when i think of, like, sexual attraction to a woman, romantic attraction to a woman, romantic attraction to a man--i really can't imagine any of them as more likely than any other. 

I am certainly sure of my romantic & platonic orientation, but have been questioning my sexuality recently. I've been saying I am pansexual, and while I'm still attached to that term, I wonder if I'm greysexual too