Aromantic Moments

12 hours ago, Elin W said:

I can relate to so much of what you’re writing 💚

I always relate a lot to what you write too in every topics. We are really alike you and I and almost the same age. 😊

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Aro and kinda ace moment that happened yesterday, I was speaking with a friend about my aroness and my friend asked me what did I do in the bed when I was with someone. My response was "well talk and rant about the world and society", and my friend looked kinda confused cuz I didn't mention hugs/cuddles/sex. They knew I was aroace so it was a legit question, and apparently my response was like something that was extraordinary. Being in bed with someone and just talking was extraordinary, that is what got me. Idk, I felt that my answer was kinda obvious but well no idea now. What you guys do with someone when you are in bed? 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Blake said:

My response was "well talk and rant about the world and society", and my friend looked kinda confused cuz I didn't mention hugs/cuddles/sex.

I do not have somebody in my bed, since it is is 90 x 190 cm… I have another bed in my flat though. Sex still is possible in a 90 x 190 cm but it’s kind of funny…

• Like 2

Our banker : *changed her last name*

My dad : Get married? Congratulations!

Our banker : Actually, I get a divorce

My dad : Ooops

Me : Still congratulations!

• Haha 4

Turns out I am really unobservant for other people's relationships.

'who's that' I say

'my boyfriend' says a friend of mine

about 3 days later we meet again

'now I remember meeting you, but who are you?'

'X's boyfriend'

'ah, now I remember'

• Haha 3

A random feminist : saying lesbians are the best feminists because they will never been tied to a man.

Me : does that mean I am the ultimate feminist because I will never been romantically tied to everyone?

(I know the answer is "no")

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, nonmerci said:

I played a game, it asked the synonyme for "available". An accepted answer was "single".

The context being "available for what?"
There's even evidence that the majority of single people are not interested in being coupled anyway.

Would "married" being an acceptable answer of the basis that marriage people are "available for divorce".

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Why should everything be related to love life? Are people unable to have a life by themselves??? Am I the only one to wonder what's wrong with them? Or is it me who is too intolerant about it and annoyed of hearing about love, romance and relationship all the time 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

4 hours ago, nonmerci said:

I played a game, it asked the synonyme for "available". An accepted answer was "single".

My reaction :

th?id=OIP.qpe6suT_GA7pg84ATh8__wHaLK&pid

• Like 3

On 10/30/2021 at 6:33 AM, nonmerci said:

My reaction :

th?id=OIP.qpe6suT_GA7pg84ATh8__wHaLK&pid

Just because you're single doesn't mean you're available.

• Like 3

I had the weirdest dream last night.  I woke up in my music teacher and his girlfriend's bed.  They were already awake.  The girlfriend cried out in dismay, "And it doesn't even purr!"

I am a cat therian, but still.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

There is an island in Prague, the city where I'm living now, where a former friend of mine told me couples usually go for dates. For this reason, I call it the "love island" =)). I wanted to take some of my friends who came to Czechia last week there... but we ended up on another island, because I have mistaken it and then we were to lazy to go to the "island of love" ;))

• Like 1