Aro -pride animal ?

What is Aromantic pride animal? I know (or I have seen in media) that for gays it's male lion, for lesbians female lion, bis have unicorn and aces have dragon. For Aromantics I have seen parrots, deers and even aadvarks! But what animal is the official one, or is any out there? If there isn't, what you think would be good animal to show pride?

• Like 2

I kind of want cats because they can be adorable and sometimes cuddly but most often only up to it whenever they feel like and they don't like it when their sense of space is invaded. Idk they are pretty autonomous animals so I really feel close to them. If they feel like you are their human, they can be pretty nice occasionally.

• Like 10

18 hours ago, ApeironStella said:

I kind of want cats because they can be adorable and sometimes cuddly but most often only up to it whenever they feel like and they don't like it when their sense of space is invaded. Idk they are pretty autonomous animals so I really feel close to them. If they feel like you are their human, they can be pretty nice occasionally.

Woo! We (my family) have 5 cats xD

Cats are lovely, I love them, that would be awesome!

• Like 2

On 04/06/2017 at 0:59 AM, ApeironStella said:

Cats are also like the least romo animals ever :D

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I would like to propose the Demiguise (from harry potter)

• It keeps with the theme of magical creatures for erased identities (pansexual unicorn, ace dragon)
  • it turns invisible, such that even other magicals can't see them (similar to how even other lgbtqa people often don't know about us)
  • they look really cuddly! they also have divination powers

latest?cb=20170216193653

• Like 7

• 2 years later...

I've heard that if a male octopus tries to mate with a hungry female octopus when she's not in the mood, she'll strangle him, take his corpse to her den, and eat it, and that's the level of bad bitch I aspire to. Plus I think people assume sea animals are unintelligent or unevolved, just like they assume about "promiscuous" women, but cephalopods are actually really smart. So I vote the octopus or maybe cephalopods in general as a mascot for woman aligned aros and maybe also woman aligned aces.

Edited by El011
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2020 at 8:42 PM, El011 said:

I've heard that if a male octopus tries to mate with a hungry female octopus when she's not in the mood, she'll strangle him, take his corpse to her den, and eat it, and that's the level of bad bitch I aspire to. Plus I think people assume sea animals are unintelligent or unevolved, just like they assume about "promiscuous" women, but cephalopods are actually really smart. So I vote the octopus or maybe cephalopods in general as a mascot for woman aligned aros and maybe also woman aligned aces.

Also Ursula from little mermaid is kinda an octopus woman and she's such an aro mood. 

• 5 months later...

Frogs are awesome, they are totally aro culture.

I just found there is a family of frogs called Aromobatidae and I reckon they are ours now.

Like not only are they frogs, but they have aro in the name

They also have a subfamily Allobatinae which is definitely allo-aro rep

and some of them seem to have the common name of 'rocket frog' which is just cool. I totally want a rocket frog.

• Like 4

I don't think there's an official mascot, but I've seen frogs absolutely everywhere, and I'm in love with them. I think that otherwise, deep sea creatures are such a mood and that the community should claim one of them. Like siphonophores and octopus!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...