#LittleAroThings

peridotty

sort of like the #just___things blogs/twitters/passenger piegons, but for aro stuff! (also post them to twitter if you want bcos Yes)

using the green heart emoji too often #littlearothings

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always getting a large popcorn at the movies, not because you're sharing it with someone, but because you stare at the ceiling and crunch your popcorn as loudly as possible whenever there's a romantic scene in order to express your displeasure, and you know you're going to need a lot to get through the whole thing. #LittleAroThings

1 hour ago, Dodecahedron314 said:

Always getting a large popcorn at the movies, not because you're sharing it with someone, but because you stare at the ceiling and crunch your popcorn as loudly as possible whenever there's a romantic scene in order to express your displeasure, and you know you're going to need a lot to get through the whole thing. #LittleAroThings

Going to the cinema to watch this wayyy too romantic movie with your dad and dad's girlfriend, because there's popcorn and you never get popcorn usually xD

#LittleAroThings

Learning to predict the signs of upcoming romance, but only so that when it comes up on TV or in movies you can turn your head away :P

#LittleAroThings

Guest ad-ARO-ble
On 21 May 2016 at 0:53 PM, Spud said:

Learning to predict the signs of upcoming romance, but only so that when it comes up on TV or in movies you can turn your head away :P

#LittleAroThings

The oracle scene in the matrix was the first time I realised I had this gift.

Listening to mushy love songs... And rolling your eyes at/responding to the lyrics. "That's not how that works... IS THAT HOW IT WORKS? BECAUSE THAT'S CREEPY" "This sounds like an extremely unhealthy obsession." "Oh look, another instance of I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU."  xD

21 minutes ago, aussiekirkland said:

Extending on Elluna's point; detesting popular music solely for the terrible TERRIBLE lyrics #LittleAroThings

So. Much. Eye rolling. 24/7 #LittleAroThings

Listening to music with lyrics is overrated. 

Getting a whole weekend for yourself and doing whatever you want, because you don't have to spare that time for dating and those usual gambits romantic couples do :D

#LittleAroThings

8 hours ago, aussiekirkland said:

Extending on Elluna's point; detesting popular music solely for the terrible TERRIBLE lyrics #LittleAroThings

So. Much. Eye rolling. 24/7 #LittleAroThings

I'm not romance repulsed enough to actually hate romantic songs. I also don't hate terrible lyrics, but GOODNESS do I love to make fun of them :D

10 hours ago, 46odnetnin said:

Scrolling through LGBT+ boards and just not being able to relate to anything since the acronym seems to stop at T in most places :T

#LittleAroThings

But you're part of the T? It says agender on your profile.

#LittleAroThings

Basically wanting a relationship that's like...bromance, but with sex maybe.

6 hours ago, morallygayro said:

But you're part of the T? It says agender on your profile.

#LittleAroThings

Basically wanting a relationship that's like...bromance, but with sex maybe.

I know but binary trans people seem to be the only ones there :c

17 hours ago, 46odnetnin said:

Scrolling through LGBT+ boards and just not being able to relate to anything since the acronym seems to stop at T in most places :T

#LittleAroThings

Ah, but sometimes it doesn't even manage to reach T :P

7 hours ago, 46odnetnin said:

I know but binary trans people seem to be the only ones there :c

Weird, I've only ever met nonbinary people and a lot of the support I see for trans people online is for nonbinary people.

2 hours ago, Elluna Hellen said:

Seeing a shirt saying "no boyfriend no problem" and WANTING IT. #littlearothings

What an awesome shirt! I bought one recently that said "property of nobody" it's probably a feminist shirt but it means a lot more to me :)

Archived