Vent thread

hemogoblin

6 hours ago, MaxIsCosmic said:

Tysm for making this I’ve had this in my mind for awhile and I just need to vent it,  so my little brother (8 years old) got pantsed by a close “friend” of his at our grandparents house i believe she was over to stay the night and she took a picture of his private parts without his consent she is a few years older then him and he told me a full week after this happened he told he said no and she did it anyway, this isn’t the first time something like this has happened either she tries to go in the bathroom with him and the only way he can go in by himself is if I hold her arm and let him lock the door the only reason I held back from telling her she wasn’t welcome anymore was bc she was a kid and maybe she didn’t know better. but there have been enough chances and I’m mad like really mad my grandparents live 2 hrs away by car and I am a few days away from getting my motorcycle endorsement and I’m going to ride up and give her a piece of my mind I was abused as a kid an no way in hell am I going to let that happen to my brother.

Hey, this is something you need to talk to an adult in those kids’ lives about. That’s sexual assault, regardless of whether the two of them are aware of it or not, and it needs to be dealt with right away. Tell the grandparents, a teacher, etc. Best of luck to your brother, I’m so sorry that’s happening to him. 

• Like 1

I was eating dinner with a friend in the school cafeteria today, but...a friend of his decided to "join" us.  We had been having a perfectly good conversation about Vampire the Masquerade before this guy came along.  When he joined us, he started talking about anime and other things I know nothing about.  I listened to them talk, but was extremely annoyed the whole time.  When my friend left to go to work, his friend had no interest in talking to me.

What should I do?

16 hours ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Hey, this is something you need to talk to an adult in those kids’ lives about. That’s sexual assault, regardless of whether the two of them are aware of it or not, and it needs to be dealt with right away. Tell the grandparents, a teacher, etc. Best of luck to your brother, I’m so sorry that’s happening to him. 

I know it is and I told my nana and my mom but they won’t do anything I kinda knew it was coming bc it’s what they did for me that’s why I decided I would take things into my own hands bc I’m not going to let him get hurt like I did. 

I have no friends in my new class this year. I know it isn't a big deal but I am terrible with people. I can make friends, it can be hard or easy, but it is so hard to keep them for some reason? I have no idea what I am doing wrong but I know I am bad at feelings and stuff. I had a friend who told me about their problems and asked me to go to the counselors office with them the next day. I didn't go to school the next day (I think I was sick or smth) and I think that is when they started disliking me.

I honestly don't know what to do? I don't understand what is wrong with me and I've thought about getting it checked out but my parents would find out and idk it I want to go to a counselor because I'm scared.

My new class is pretty loud and it was making want to die even if school was only 2 hours. I wanted to cover my ears of leave the class but I don't want to be seen as 'the weird kid' or smth. I really don't want to go to school tomorrow because I feel like I won't be prepared even tho I am and I'm so scared I won't do good this year while my parents want me to get an award or smth.

At school the teacher asked us to answer some questions. One of the questions was what our pronouns were. I put down she/her but said any are fine, even tho I don't specifically use those pronouns. Now everyone will still call me that because I was to scared to take my damn chance.

• 4 weeks later...

Imgur.com has a very negative community, that tends to downvote everything slightly unusual.

You only get easy upvotes if you post fan art for an established franchise or memes / polarizing political stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I was done being hurt by my mother, but she went off on a pronoun rant to my sister, and I was very wrong. Not like I didn't know how she felt, but I did have the pathetic thought that she might be willing to do some personal growth for her child she claims to love. Of course not. That's not her style.

Honestly, I am so tempted to go completely no contact and get to stop pretending.

I hate thread merging because it can cause silent untracking and break my jokes or make my posts seem more inane than usual, by breaking the context. Context can change the interpretation of any message.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to chewing my desk.

Edited by SkyTuneRein

realizing my ex was indeed an asshole and that outing me to an entire group chat i wasn’t in was a fucking asshole move, turns out that breaking up with someone and explaining that you are aroace is just going to end up in them ignoring the aro part and outing you as ace because they need to prove it wasn’t their fault you broke up. also just being ignored when coming out to people is ass

• Sad 2

So,there's this kid in my grade.(we'll call him JR) 

JR is one of the most popular kids in the grade. His friends, JH and CL are pretty annoying. They act like they know everything but ask the teachers about practically anything we learn. All of the popular girls obsess over JR, JH, and CL.

They do stupid things all the time like wearing leaves as hats to school (even though we're not allowed hats) and they're overly competitive in phys. ed.

JR will be moving schools next year, and I imagine this will just cause a fuss with people remebering all of the stupid stuff he does. 

Also, my French teacher treats us like we have absolutely no understanding of the language, even though most of us have been learning French for four years at this point. There are two kids in my class who just started learning French this year, and I wish they were in a different class so we could, y'know, actually learn somehting new. I haven't learned a single new word of French since the eighth grade.

• 2 weeks later...

My friend made a lovepost about the people they romantically love.... I don't relate to that.... I haven't felt that type of love since the seventh grade... I don't feel that way towards anyone now.... I'm on the verge of crying..... I wish I could feel the way my friend does about someone....

• 2 weeks later...

trying to will the world to let me be allowed to call, e.g. my electricity company outside 9-5 mon-fri.

or to have various people, e.g. estate agents contact me by email or outside 9-5.

pretty please, i do actually have a job. I cant just doss off work to answer the phone.

'we tried to contact you'. yes, at half 10 on a tuesday you muppets. 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i do not want to take a day of my gods given annual leave to deal with phone calls but it seems like it might come down to that.

• Angry 1

Yo, the the FUCK

I just found out I'm not doing my insulin injections correctly. It's been over a year on this stuff, and it turns out I haven't been taking full dosages! WHAT THE FUCK

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Im Demi romantic, asexual and non binary. I also have a crush on a straight cis man who happens to be one out of two of my best friends. I’m living in hell, send help. Let me know if you want details cause I kinda want to tell but don’t want to over share lol.

• 2 months later...

this is a good thing, but it's also got some possible triggers so I'm just putting it under the vent thread since this thread is like one big TW.

I almost committed suicide today, but my friends saved me. They helped me see that there are so many things still worth living for, even though I just found out my dad is abusive. I love them so so so so much, I'm just gonna go spam our group chat with hearts!

Edited by smac n cheese
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

bro where do you even get the tools to do suicide from??? And congrats to you and your friends! (You for being alive and your friends for keeping you alive)

just found out who the school bully is. (I ignore anyone who isn't worth talking to AKA normal ppl)

just found out he lives in my neighborhood.

just found out that he supposedly likes my aro friend. 

just found out that he isn't that fu¢king scary, just a mild annoyance, and everyone is scared of him.

just found out that the fact he's just a mild annoyance may be because I've already experienced much worse, courtesy of my biological family.

My 5yo brother supposedly has a knife collection. I'm not surprised. At age 3 his favorite activity was chasing down my friend (at the time 11) with a stick and trying to poke my friends eye out with it.

Edited by N1GHTM4R3

worried somebody’s going to confront me about a romantic interest on Monday they may have tried to do it yesterday but uh I left … I had an appointment so thank goodness for schedules aaaaaaa panic attack but I organized my bookshelf by color so that helped :)

tw: swearing

Spoiler

FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS IS THE PANIC ATTACK TAKING HOLD FUCK FUCK FUCK OH SHIT

Edited by organs and bone

1 hour ago, N1GHTM4R3 said:

bro where do you even get the tools to do suicide from???

idek I was just gonna stab myself with a pointy thing in the science room

1 hour ago, N1GHTM4R3 said:

And congrats to you and your friends! (You for being alive and your friends for keeping you alive)

tysm!!!

• Like 1