teen corner

illumi

4 hours ago, Deltalorian said:

Last time I checked, Mercury was not a volcanically active planet, so that shouldn't be a problem

It’s take a few generations to get a Dyson sphere running and it might require stripping the planet entirely bare so volcanic activity as a result of mining may be a possibility. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anaim said:

This chat really does go dead every once and a while, doesn't it... 

yeah i hang around in ts & aven more lol

12 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

I'm really bored.

damn same but i have to study for upcoming exams tho; im procrastinating rn 

18 hours ago, Anaim said:

This chat really does go dead every once and a while, doesn't it... 

Yeah. Pretty dead every now and again. I'm more usually in Aven Teen Corner but not so much the discord.

On 5/8/2023 at 7:31 AM, Noble-Harvest-Spear said:

nice, do you have an animal you really like seeing?

for me its apes, bears and girrafes 

I liked seeing the red panda and the baby elephants 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noble-Harvest-Spear said:

oh shit

Good news is that my school has no idea what Arocalypse is! :D

Wait a second, what you search there isn’t secure! They may know I’m questioning! Well crap. XD

Edited by HelloThere
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, HelloThere said:

Wait a second, what you search there isn’t secure! They may know I’m questioning! Well crap. XD

It should be fine, schools don't usually check that kind of stuff unless what you search gets flagged

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Anaim said:

It should be fine, schools don't usually check that kind of stuff unless what you search gets flagged

I hope so, I’d hate to get putted before I’m ready, I’m waiting until 17 to be sure, because by that point experiencing romantic attraction really shoulda happened. I know that I’m probably not a late bloomer, I hit puberty long before most people my age so I know that in some way that might correlate.

• Like 1

My bio teacher really had to pair me with the most allo person you could ever meet istg. All she talks about is boys and some other insignificant shit. Stupid fucking lab about great white sharks and I couldn't care less.

4 hours ago, Eclipse said:

If I got caught I'd be dead-

I’m not truly sure how my parents would react, I still have a level of self doubt but at this point the whirlwind in my head is FINALLY calming down because I’ve just acknowledged that at least FOR NOW I am going to identify as aroace. It may change in the future and I’m still going to wait but if I feel prompted to tell my friends about it, yeah sure I’ll tell, I just may have to ask them not to tell my parents. I will come out eventually (if I’m right about my suspicions) probably in two years.

2 minutes ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

My bio teacher really had to pair me with the most allo person you could ever meet istg. All she talks about is boys and some other insignificant shit. Stupid fucking lab about great white sharks and I couldn't care less.

Oof, I can’t say I’ve been there yet but I can imagine it’s awful. There’s not many love obsessed people in my school (thank goodness for that) but it will probably change since I’m only a freshman (1/4 years in high school done)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HelloThere said:Oof, I can’t say I’ve been there yet but I can imagine it’s awful. There’s not many love obsessed people in my school (thank goodness for that) but it will probably change since I’m only a freshman (1/4 years in high school done)

Same! Well at least the freshman part. Congrats on making it through : )