teen corner

illumi

Just now, BasicallyEmoPotato said:

I see.

i've been able to avoid this ex friend but now i kinda feel its my fault for her being able to catch me (I'm quite a bit taller) because i knew where she was yet i still sat near by ish because some other friends were in the same area. 

5 minutes ago, KoconutBounty said:

i've been able to avoid this ex friend but now i kinda feel its my fault for her being able to catch me (I'm quite a bit taller) because i knew where she was yet i still sat near by ish because some other friends were in the same area. 

does ignoring help?

Look! There's a piano behind you!

-My classmates attempt at rizzing me up..... he was trying to make me turn around, anyone know what he was gonna do because I didn't turn around?

38 minutes ago, The Lost One said:

Can't find a part of my art project.

And I can't talk to someone very important to me.

Plus I got a fucking D in health class. 

im sorry about that.. itll get better i promise

Just now, The Lost One said:

*Hugs, starting to tear up*

*hugs back* let it out. in real life too. scream into a pillow, hug a favorite stuffed animal listen to some music/comforting sounds (mine is rain) or just watch a nostalgic movie

19 minutes ago, The Lost One said:

Why is mental health so hard?..

im not sure, maybe because our generation has gone through a lot at young ages, but you'll get through it because I got through a really dark spot in my life too. I made it through because of my friends. Im not going to leave you in a time of need. so I'm here for you okay?

for now, I can tell you about something funny that happened a few minutes ago lol

I was sitting in my 8th period and randomly get called up to the office, I was confused but went down anyways. to find out that someone found out that I liked to crochet and brought a pretty good-sized bag of yarn and had the receptionist give it to me. I walked back to my classroom after getting it and I couldn't stop smiling like genuinely happy. and the first thing my ADHD thought was "How hard do I have to swing this to injure someone?" cus it was a kinda heavy bag lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KoconutBounty said:

im not sure, maybe because our generation has gone through a lot at young ages, but you'll get through it because I got through a really dark spot in my life too. I made it through because of my friends. Im not going to leave you in a time of need. so I'm here for you okay?

for now, I can tell you about something funny that happened a few minutes ago lol

I was sitting in my 8th period and randomly get called up to the office, I was confused but went down anyways. to find out that someone found out that I liked to crochet and brought a pretty good-sized bag of yarn and had the receptionist give it to me. I walked back to my classroom after getting it and I couldn't stop smiling like genuinely happy. and the first thing my ADHD thought was "How hard do I have to swing this to injure someone?" cus it was a kinda heavy bag lol

Lol.

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/632364486/

Just now, The Lost One said:

Lol.

sometimes when my ADHD asks questions like that my mamaw and great aunt were like "Why are you so violent" I just chuckled and said I don't know XD

the list of unintentionally injuring people thoughts my ADHD comes up with

• What would happen if I slapped someone with a frozen steak?
  • How hard would I have to spin this and then hit someone to knock them out? (talking about a giant washer tied on a string)
  • How hard do I have to throw this apple to knock someone out?
  • I want to take that apple out of his hand and chuck it down the hallway.

Just now, KoconutBounty said:

sometimes when my ADHD asks questions like that my mamaw and great aunt were like "Why are you so violent" I just chuckled and said I don't know XD

the list of unintentionally injuring people thoughts my ADHD comes up with

• What would happen if I slapped someone with a frozen steak?
  • How hard would I have to spin this and then hit someone to knock them out? (talking about a giant washer tied on a string)
  • How hard do I have to throw this apple to knock someone out?
  • I want to take that apple out of his hand and chuck it down the hallway.

ADHD violence thoughts sound-