teen corner

illumi

20 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

The intrusive thoughts won and I came up with a weird food combination. Popcorn and marinara sauce its not that bad I swear.

McDonald's breakfast pancake-sausage patty sandwich. So you have pancake, sausage, pancake, and then an extra sausage and pancake if you want that. It's absolutely amazing.

Also love how I haven't been on here for forever, but I still have the most posts

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

McDonald's breakfast pancake-sausage patty sandwich. So you have pancake, sausage, pancake, and then an extra sausage and pancake if you want that. It's absolutely amazing.

Also love how I haven't been on here for forever, but I still have the most posts

y'all have food intrusive thoughts, though mine are 'violent' lol

I'm pretty sure actual intrusive thoughts are supposed to be distressing for the individual to experience, and things like wanting to try a weird food combo are just impulsive/weird thoughts

1 minute ago, Harvest said:

I'm pretty sure actual intrusive thoughts are supposed to be distressing for the individual to experience, and things like wanting to try a weird food combo are just impulsive/weird thoughts

oop

58 minutes ago, Harvest said:

true. intrusive thoughts are supposed to be 1s that endanger the individual or others around it; saying that u have an urge to eat smth obviously poisonous would be an intrusive thought methinks. due to the internet this word has been thrown around more loosely than it should be; which caused less ppl to take harmful/violent intrusive thoughts srsly

if the thought/urge ure experiencing isnt endangering to any1; refrain from describing it as intrusive bc by definition it isnt

while im here; what r yalls fav celestial objects from our solar sys? whether itd be a planet; a moon; our sun or other floating objects [eg. from the kuiper or astroid belt]

fortunately i do have a fav for this 1. mine is uranus [the fucking planet]. its got an interesting backstory and probably 1 of the most peculiar planets in our solar sys
stsci-01gwqdqcs9rf0dxmrvq49k4k3b.png FtltPUqWcAEYT75?format=jpg&name=medium

however i cant forget abt planet 9/x; yes its hypothetical but by the time we figure out what the cause of this mysterious gravitational anomaly is it will be of my best interest to read into it more. theres a theory that it could be a primordial black hole which is why we havent discovered it yet; the idea sounds cool but more time & investigations r needed

Marric-10-May-Planet-Nine.png
Konstantin-Batygin-Mike-Brown_Planet9_SizeC.max-1400x800.jpg

5 minutes ago, 7ev said:

while im here; what r yalls fav celestial objects from our solar sys? whether itd be a planet; a moon; our sun or other floating objects [eg. from the kuiper or astroid belt]

fortunately i do have a fav for this 1. mine is uranus [the fucking planet]. its got an interesting backstory and probably 1 of the most peculiar planets in our solar sys
stsci-01gwqdqcs9rf0dxmrvq49k4k3b.png FtltPUqWcAEYT75?format=jpg&name=medium

however i cant forget abt planet 9/x; yes its hypothetical but by the time we figure out what the cause of this mysterious gravitational anomaly is it will be of my best interest to read into it more. theres a theory that it could be a primordial black hole which is why we havent discovered it yet; the idea sounds cool but more time & investigations r needed

Marric-10-May-Planet-Nine.png
Konstantin-Batygin-Mike-Brown_Planet9_SizeC.max-1400x800.jpg

STAR TALK!! YAY

S T A R S

2 minutes ago, 7ev said:

yep. so whats ur fav celestial object from our solar sys?

THE MILKY WAYYYYYY ^^

(im sorry i get excited talking about astrology stuff)

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, 7ev said:

Don't make me pick from my babies

4 minutes ago, KoconutBounty said:

THE MILKY WAYYYYYY ^^

(im sorry i get excited talking about astrology stuff)

thats the entire galaxy but fair enough

3 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

Don't make me pick from my babies

lmao. i dont blame u 

I have a presentation for english today that I haven't even started, now it comes down to whether or not the teacher chooses me to present... if she chooses me then i'm going up there with absolutely nothing

And yet im sitting here typing this instead of working on it

11 hours ago, Anaim said:

I have a presentation for english today that I haven't even started, now it comes down to whether or not the teacher chooses me to present... if she chooses me then i'm going up there with absolutely nothing

And yet im sitting here typing this instead of working on it

Okay so somehow my teacher just completely forgot about the project, soooo.... I'll take it

On 5/1/2023 at 3:02 PM, 7ev said:

I would say my favourite object in the solar system is either Titan or just like the Kuiper belt as whole, the idea there is an outer ring like an edge to our solar system with a bunch of rocks in it just seems cool to me. And Titan may have liquid under it's icy surface so who knows what's hiding under there.