teen corner

illumi

1 hour ago, KoconutBounty said:

rainbow yarn, its like a dark neon rainbow ombre thing lol

The colour choice is pretty :)

1 hour ago, The Aro Mando Echo said:

Ooh nice! I wish I knew how to crochet lol..

Me, too

So you know the struggle of liking a song but it's so overly romantic or sexual that it's annoying but you still like it because of the way it sounds not really because of the lyrics i figured out a solution. Find a instrumental version. 10/10 solution would recommend.

20 minutes ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

So you know the struggle of liking a song but it's so overly romantic or sexual that it's annoying but you still like it because of the way it sounds not really because of the lyrics i figured out a solution. Find a instrumental version. 10/10 solution would recommend.

hm, a great suggestion.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

mint of any kind.makes me wanna throw up.

chocolate mint is even worse

19 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

my brother is so fucking annoying while gaming. Literally yelling for no reason.

what is he doing?

• Like 1

a person who was a Toxic Ex Friend just came up to me and asked why I was no longer talking to her, acting as if I was still her friend, and asked if I was mad at her or something I lied and said no, and now I just idk what to do. she believes she did nothing wrong. I remember a lot of the stuff she did, and she still treats my best friend (I call her my lil twin) Horribly, like shes the dirt of the planet or smth

2 minutes ago, KoconutBounty said:

a person who was a Toxic Ex Friend just came up to me and asked why I was no longer talking to her, acting as if I was still her friend, and asked if I was mad at her or something I lied and said no, and now I just idk what to do. she believes she did nothing wrong. I remember a lot of the stuff she did, and she still treats my best friend (I call her my lil twin) Horribly, like shes the dirt of the planet or smth

I see.