teen corner

illumi

8 hours ago, KoconutBounty said:

i honestly think that its funny, i never act upon them but they're funny because they're so out of the blue XD

yea its basically like those thoughts that everyone has about the best way to commit murder but just at random

like when im holding scissors and just think "h m  m eyeball"

is normal thing do not question

8 hours ago, EGGHEAD said:

yea its basically like those thoughts that everyone has about the best way to commit murder but just at random

like when im holding scissors and just think "h m  m eyeball"

is normal thing do not question

gotta love it lol

I'm quite passionate about taekwondo (actually learning to be an instructor rn), and unfortunately I admit that I think a lot about what I would have to do in order to disarm someone or defend myself from some random on the street lol

It does get quite violent as well... but a lot of my silly fantasies are anyway

• Like 1

Yesterday I went to the dentist and for some reason the forms asked for my orientation and my guardian said "straight." No, grandma. No. I'm asexual. I tried making that as evident as possible.

And she had the guts to put "f" for my gender identity. Then again, I'm closeted because she'd just be mean to me.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

I wanna switch my banner thingy on my profile but i don't know what to change it to. Any suggestions?

image.jpeg.9521abbbf430380198170fc2d1b05e3d.jpeg

Judging by your pfp, I think you're a frog fan, so maybe you could try this? I think it'd fit your profile ;D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

MY MOM GOT ME A PRIDE FLAG!!!!!!!!!! SHE ALSO GOT ME A BRACELET!!!!!

THAT"S SO COOL!!! I'M HAPPY FOR YPU!!!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, KoconutBounty said:

can someone distract me? my anxiety is acting up and I'm trying to not cry

hi, if i saw this sooner i would have helped. I can give you a distraction now though? I played Frisbee in gym yesterday and it was easy and kinda fun and then the student teacher whipped out a test and had us take it?! It was about teaching cues? I also heard a joke a few days ago. What does a cloud wear under it's dress? 

Spoiler

Thunderwear!

20 minutes ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

hi, if i saw this sooner i would have helped. I can give you a distraction now though? I played Frisbee in gym yesterday and it was easy and kinda fun and then the student teacher whipped out a test and had us take it?! It was about teaching cues? I also heard a joke a few days ago. What does a cloud wear under it's dress? 

Reveal hidden contents

Thunderwear!

it's okay. that's a good joke too, it got a laugh out of me haha

• Like 1

Tomorrow I plan on going to the library to study for the first time, which will feel really weird since I'm not used to it but I think its for the best since studying at home doesn't work but I'm able to be productive in environments akin to libraries.

• Like 1