teen corner

illumi

1 minute ago, HelloThere said:

I’m doing alright, though as usual, I’m tired. I mean I have to wake up at 5:00 for school so my ability to process things in the morning is bull crap. XD

5:00??? Thats impossible, what time do you get out from school? That is seriously an absurd time for high school..

Understandable, I remember I got through freshman year with just Black Coffee. I don't recommend it every day.. (like I did)

Just now, Maryland said:

5:00??? Thats impossible, what time do you get out from school? That is seriously an absurd time for high school..

Understandable, I remember I got through freshman year with just Black Coffee. I don't recommend it every day.. (like I did)

Well I have an early morning seminary class at my church before school so it’s not the schools fault. Also I don’t drink coffee so natural immunity will have to be my go to. XD

Just now, Maryland said:

Ah okay, whats wrong w/ coffee? Some people don't like the taste, tea might be a good idea also.

Nah it’s just religious, I’ll only explain if you want but I don’t see it really as necessarily to the conversation. Either way though if we could, we’d all change the seminary classes time but the only option is after school and the teachers would still be working. 

6 minutes ago, HelloThere said:

I’m doing alright, though as usual, I’m tired. I mean I have to wake up at 5:00 for school so my ability to process things in the morning is bull crap. XD

I have to wake up at 5:15 for a jazz class, and everyone is tired, even the teacher, so we never get anything done. Doesn't help that we are all band kids

Just now, HelloThere said:

Nah it’s just religious, I’ll only explain if you want but I don’t see it really as necessarily to the conversation. Either way though if we could, we’d all change the seminary classes time but the only option is after school and the teachers would still be working. 

Oh okay, that's fine. You got any hobbies? Curiosity I guess sorry if that's weird

Just now, Anaim said:

I have to wake up at 5:15 for a jazz class, and everyone is tired, even the teacher, so we never get anything done. Doesn't help that we are all band kids

Oof, that’s a crappy time for something so loud. I can’t imagine how easily one could get angry in that place when running off of like 6 hours of sleep.

Just now, Maryland said:

Oh okay, that's fine. You got any hobbies? Curiosity I guess sorry if that's weird

Oh no, I love talking online as long as it isn’t super private. I love drawing (I’m still a big noob) and gaming (especially Zelda Tears of the Kingdom) is just awesome. :D

ooh gaming! I've gotten into a bunch of games, not many Nintendo ones sadly. I sketch here and there, but my camera is my way of drawing mainly. 

Oof, that’s a crappy time for something so loud. I can’t imagine how easily one could get angry in that place when running off of like 6 hours of sleep.

We don't really get angry, we just get off topic every 5 minutes or so

2 minutes ago, HelloThere said:

Oh no, I love talking online as long as it isn’t super private. I love drawing (I’m still a big noob) and gaming (especially Zelda Tears of the Kingdom) is just awesome. :D

Totk is so good!!!!!

Also didn't even know a topic could get this label

image.png.38ff77fe99a38811107f364ac143cd43.png

1 minute ago, Maryland said:

ooh gaming! I've gotten into a bunch of games, not many Nintendo ones sadly. I sketch here and there, but my camera is my way of drawing mainly. 

Understandable. The new Zelda game is like 70$ but it’s worth every cent. XD

Just now, HelloThere said:

Understandable. The new Zelda game is like 70$ but it’s worth every cent. XD

Oh jeez, Thats how much nintendo is charging for zelda, sheeeeesh.. Makes me feel not as bad about my numerous DLCs I've purchased for Cities: Skylines

1 minute ago, Anaim said:

We don't really get angry, we just get off topic every 5 minutes or so

Totk is so good!!!!!

Also didn't even know a topic could get this label

image.png.38ff77fe99a38811107f364ac143cd43.png

I didn’t know there were 2000 replies on this either. XD

I just love that you can make vehicles as well in totk! They took pretty much every chug and made a feature to replace it! Plus the entire landscape changed even if I’m some areas it was just slightly! :D

1 minute ago, Maryland said:

Oh jeez, Thats how much nintendo is charging for zelda, sheeeeesh.. Makes me feel not as bad about my numerous DLCs I've purchased for Cities: Skylines

Oh no, it’s a very hot game right now so it’s understandable but DANG!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HelloThere said:

I just love that you can make vehicles as well in totk! They took pretty much every chug and made a feature to replace it! Plus the entire landscape changed even if I’m some areas it was just slightly! :D

My favorite part is the depths, it adds a challenge to the game and is just fun to explore

And no, there aren't 2000 replies, it just rounded up. 

Edited by Anaim

Oh no, it’s a very hot game right now so it’s understandable but DANG!

Yeah, companies charge a lot when it comes out, doesn't make much sense besides the fact there's demand for it, Legends of Zelda is a huge fandom I never got into so I dunno what to add for this.

Just now, Maryland said:

Yeah, companies charge a lot when it comes out, doesn't make much sense besides the fact there's demand for it, Legends of Zelda is a huge fandom I never got into so I dunno what to add for this.

It kind of makes sense to charge more given the previous game was the highest rated game on the switch, so they raised the price for the sequel

• Like 1

Just now, Anaim said:

It kind of makes sense to charge more given the previous game was the highest rated game on the switch, so they raised the price for the sequel

Yeah, I can understand it but still… that’s pretty high. XD

2 minutes ago, Maryland said:

Yeah, I started Zelda with Breath of the Wild (the previous game) so I’m still clueless to most of it.

• Like 1

Ah, makes sense now! Thank you :D I dont play switch cause I'm an xbox type of fella. Thus y'know Halo takes up lots of my life. 

Edited by Maryland

Just now, Maryland said:

Ah, makes sense now! Thank you :D I dont play switch cause I'm an xbox type of fella. Thus y'know Halo takes up lots of my life. 

Yeah, halo sounds fun but when I’m outta the house I might buy it 

Just now, Anaim said:

Just counted, and we are 17 posts from today being one of the most popular days in this topic

That’s HUGE!

Just now, Anaim said:

Well classes are about to switch for me then I have a quiz, so I'll be back in like 20 mins

Good Luck!! You've got this!