which posters did you have on your wall as a child?

Holmbo

I had so many animal posters on one wall that you couldn't see what colour it was... I was subscribed to a kid magazine called 'Taptoe' which was mainly a collection of comics, puzzles and fun facts. The poster in the middle was always an animal, so on the wall it went :)

Also Disney posters, which I would change whenever a new movie came out. I used to draw on any piece of paper I could find as a kid, but I didn't really put those on the wall. I did have a ton of ring binders to keep everything in.

• Like 2

SO much Pokemon- I used to go to a local league at a game store and the store owner would sometimes give me the old promotional posters once they were out of season. I also had quite a few Pokemon coloring pages on the wall. I also remember having pictures of R2-D2, Gir from Invader Zim, Toph from the Last Airbender, um... I wanna say maybe Jenny from My Life as a Teenage Robot? But yeah, it was mostly Pokemon. As I got older there was also various anime stuff added.

I still have most of the Pokemon posters up, actually. I think there's about five in my room right now?

• Like 2

I still have all of my Harry Potter posters. It will be weird to leave thel when I finally move out.

I had a bit of some other movies I liked, and when I was really a child, poster of singer, but not a lot.

• Like 4

I don't have posters. What I do have is a wooden shield that I painted a green St geroges cross onto (the one that I'm planning on making more aro themed), as well as an unbuilt lego set consisting of over 3000 pieces. Don't worry, I'll get both of them sorted, eventually.

• Like 3

I had a big one with the solar system on it. I also had lots of drawings I'd made of dinos & other animals. A few drawings of my toys too.

• Like 3

I had a bunch of animal ones from kids magazines when I was really young, and then little pictures I’d print out or find for fandoms I was in and birthday cards when in middle school. Now, I put just about anything I can find that’ll fit up on my walls- k-pop band posters, old drawings and art pieces from when my friends and I were kids, some of my old fandom stuff, I even found old maths conversions sheets and put those together nicely on my wall XD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DeltaV said:

the one from National Geographic?

Might have been. I can't remember for sure.

• 5 weeks later...

I have a bunch of old art-deco travel posters up currently (16 y/o). I also have that "Chat Noir" theatre poster that everyone has somewhere in their house. You know what I'm talking about. Aside from that, I have drawings I made of my animal characters, an a4 picture of my cat that was a mistaken print, a map of Manhattan, and a canvas picture of Paris.

When I was about 10/11 I had a pretty decent amount of Harry Potter posters up. My Marauders Map poster is the only one that remains, but I still love HP (evidently). Even further back than that, I didn't have any posters, but I did have some canvas pictures of kittens and some sweet doodle-style paintings of London (not made by me).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...