Aromantic everything

There are much talk about aromantic food and aromantic mascot. But there are so many other types of thing we could have as symbol. Like flower, clothing, fish etc. (In my country each county has its county fish).

So pick any category and determine which thing is ours.
For example for sport it's off course archery.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the question though: We all know about the aro ring and how we for some reaason like green but what are some other like icons about aromantics 

• Like 1

as for flowers, i think daffodils would be a nice symbol, representing new beginnings (i've also heard that they represent awareness and inner reflection), along with the fact that they tend to be yellow in color, though i think yellow roses are a beautiful symbol too ?‍♀️

30 minutes ago, Ace said:

We all know about the aro ring and how we for some reaason like green but what are some other like icons about aromantics 

i suppose ice cream counts as an icon of sorts? i've seen in it in some welcoming messages (i'm assuming it's kind of like the aro equivalent of cake) and i remember someone on tumblr mentioning gryphons as an aro symbol too.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Ace said:

Here's the question though: We all know about the aro ring and how we for some reaason like green but what are some other like icons about aromantics 

I think there is also the arrows.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2021 at 3:11 PM, roboticanary said:

I reckon the all you can eat buffet should be ours. The least romantic form of meal out.

Also I want an aromantic mythical creature so I'm recommending the water leaper (Llamhigyn Y Dwr) because its a giant frog with wings and we already own the frogs

https://cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/Llamhigyn_Y_Dwr

I just looked them up and yessssssssssssss

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
45 minutes ago, roboticanary said:

Just found this beer

I’m afraid that the name comes from “aroma”… but who cares… Aromantica beer!!!

I think that another aro alcoholic drink would be absinthe… starts with ‘a’ and is green… but personally I don’t like anise flavored spirits. And absinthe also has a certain image (though it’s actually no worse than any other hard liquor).

Perhaps the aro wine is “Green Veltliner” a wine from Austria / Hungary.

On 7/4/2021 at 9:17 AM, Holmbo said:

So pick any category and determine which thing is ours.
For example for sport it's off course archery.

Aro gem: emerald, of course!

… if that’s too expensive, then the semi-precious malachite.

Aro tea: Longjing tea… a green tea. In English it means “dragon [aro animal!] well tea”! That’s actually a very, very fine tea, if you like Chinese green teas at all…

Edited by DeltaV
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, DeltaV said:

Perhaps the aro wine is “Green Veltliner

Love that idea. Any green alcohol is ours. How about adding creme de menthe to the list.

Out of dumb curiosity I Googled aro wine to see what came up and it exists. Has nothing to do with aromanticism and it's stupidly expensive but still, aro wine.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, roboticanary said:

stupidly expensive but still, aro wine.

200 € …………… O.o you have to be a very wealthy aro…

I think that matcha could also be the aro tea. Because it’s the greenest tea of all. The tea plant is shaded from the sun for some weeks which makes it produce excess chlorophyll (and caffeine).

In my experience a good matcha simply costs 1 € or more per gram … it’s extremely expensive for a tea (well, Japan is a high-wage country compared to China and certainly India)… but 1 liter of the prepared matcha just costs 10 - 20 €  … basically nothing compared to this Aro wine!

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, alto said:

Please don't make overalls our official clothing.  How about hoodies instead?

I kinda feel like overalls or hoodies are more asexually themed. Not sure what would be aromantic clothes though, since clothes are so much more tied to sex than romance most of the time. Maybe it could be something super practical, which I suppose overalls would technically be if they're more of the working kind. But they're not particularly practical for women as it's hard to pee with them on. Maybe hiking pants could be an aromantic piece of clothing.

On 7/4/2021 at 8:55 PM, Rainy Robin said:

For animals, I think it should be frogs (maybe toads too, what do you all think?).

OBVIOUSLY FROGS! Moths are also so beautifuls and bees~~~

For some reason I think that clovers are very aro, as well as the vikings. We all could be vikings.

• Like 1