What's everyone's name, pronouns, and orientation?

I myself am Logan, He/It/Ze  pronouns, and I am omni aligned oriented aromantic/demiplatonic and omni acespike.

Oriented aromantic meaning: Someone who doesn't feel romantic attraction, but may feel platonic/alterous attraction towards other people and may want to form romantic-seeming relationships with them(living together, cuddling, kissing, etc).

Demiplatonic meaning: Someone who doesn't feel platonic attraction to people without getting to know them first.

Acespike meaning: Someone who rarely feels sexual attraction, and when they do its it short spikes of attraction.

Omni/Omniplatonic/Omniromantic/Omnisexual meaning: Similar to Pan, someone who feels attraction to all genders but has a preference unlike Pan.

My preference regarding Omni: I like women the most, men the least, and people who are neither, both, in between, or whatever I like in the middle.

• Like 1

Hai!

Im KoconutBounty but yall can call me Reese, Ebony, or Ebby

I go by she/her

Reese is an actual nickname I go by with some people IRL, and I just like the name Ebony.

Im a Hetero-Oriented Sex-Repulsed AroAce! I am anti-touch with people I do not trust. I like Chicken, Pasta, and Dogs! I have ADHD and am Omniverted. I also enjoy making youtube videos for my youtube channel! ^^

Welcome to the Forum!

Edited by KoconutBounty
  • Like 1

Hi everyone! Quite a good idea to ask people and not just tell for yourself. My name's Atypique (that's a French word meaning unusual) and I go by they/them in English. I'm aroace.

• Like 1

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the community here, I certainly do : )

My name is Winter, I use they/them pronouns but am also trying out e/em (and potentially other neopronouns in the future) to see if that fits better. I am aroace, romance- and sex-averse, if not repulsed. I hardly ever experience platonic attraction, but it’s typically toward guys. I’m also demiqueerplatonic, so it’s cool to find another demi person, even if the type of attraction is a bit different!

• Like 1

I'm Isabelle but I prefer Isa or Ivory. My pronouns are idk. I'm used to being called she/her but I heard my classmate call me they once and I liked it so idk... I'm on the a-spectrum but I'm not to sure where. Rn I think I'm aroaceflux and maybe biaesthetic.

• Like 1

HELLO!!!

My name is Eryk, but I also go by Keith and Archie!! I use they/them pronouns, but he/him is alright as well!! And about my orientation... Well, I've thought that I do not experience romantic & sexual attraction at all, but I'm having a crisis right now and I'm not so sure about that anymore. I know that I'm somewhere on the aromantic & asexual spectrum though!!

Edited by Keith
  • Like 2

im god and i am above pronouns nice to meet you

also im anattractional gray-ace/ace aromantic panplatonic you can check the bible it says that

Edited by EGGHEAD
  • Like 2

I refuse to tell my name on the internet, so just call me Iron. My gender is librafeminine and my pronouns are she/they/it/avi, pick one to stick with or use them interchangeably idc. I am greysexual & greyromantic, I'd also describe my attraction as pan- in nature in that time when I do experience it, adding I do have a small preference to masc people and use the NBLM term to describe it. I am aplatonic, which is very important to my identity. I am panaesthestic & pansenual, but very touch-ambivalent.

• Like 1

Howdy! I'm Shade, and I go by any pronouns (gender neutral titles preferred). My orientation is aromantic greyasexual with no gender preference. I do experience platonic attraction/get squishes, but I'm pretty close to asexual for the greyace part. I'd consider myself romance-repulsed (tolerable sometimes in fiction) and sex-indifferent. 

• Like 1

hi, im honestly not comfortable with any name but you can call me ash. or even milk. actually i dont mind milk but the only reason i called this acc milk is cos i like milk. they.

I consider myself to be arospec (but maybe I'm infiltrating!!) and I'm also asexual. I get constant squishes and i have no idea what attraction I feel to them -- I always question whether maybe its romantic but it never is. maybe it's amical or queerplatonic. but that would be on top of the alterous or platonic attraction which is always present.

sometimes I'll call myself angled aroace, but I don't use orientation terms for tertiary attractions, as I dont think my brain cares about gender in that context. as for the little romantic attraction I've had, it's been for men.

• Like 1

Hello there! I'm Moon. My pronouns are he/him, and nounself pronouns, and I think I'm FtM (Female to Male), having doubts though. I'm Aromantic, and considering whether ace-spec, but it's quite complicated.

I'm romance-ambivalent, which means I'm having mixed or complicated feelings about romance.

Edited by The Lost One
  • Like 1

I go by Robin or Rin online and my pronouns are they/them, and I think i am aego-asexual, aromantic and of an unlabeled gender 

Edited by Rinpochard
Added Rin to names
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Rinpochard said:

I go by Robin or Rin online and my pronouns are they/them, and I think i am aego-asexual, aromantic and of an unlabeled gender 

That’s cool that you don’t need to label your gender, I don’t know if I could have done that!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, EternallyTBD said:

That’s cool that you don’t need to label your gender, I don’t know if I could have done that!

I tried every label from female to demigirl to enby to demigender but none of them fit so I kind of gave up trying to find a label

• Like 2

On 3/17/2023 at 9:40 AM, LoganTheAxolotl said:

I myself am Logan, He/It/Ze  pronouns, and I am omni aligned oriented aromantic/demiplatonic and omni acespike.

Oriented aromantic meaning: Someone who doesn't feel romantic attraction, but may feel platonic/alterous attraction towards other people and may want to form romantic-seeming relationships with them(living together, cuddling, kissing, etc).

Demiplatonic meaning: Someone who doesn't feel platonic attraction to people without getting to know them first.

Acespike meaning: Someone who rarely feels sexual attraction, and when they do its it short spikes of attraction.

Omni/Omniplatonic/Omniromantic/Omnisexual meaning: Similar to Pan, someone who feels attraction to all genders but has a preference unlike Pan.

My preference regarding Omni: I like women the most, men the least, and people who are neither, both, in between, or whatever I like in the middle.

What does demiplatonic mean? Or at least where online can I find out more information about what that identity means?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MulticulturalFarmer said:

What does demiplatonic mean? Or at least where online can I find out more information about what that identity means?

Like demisexual or demiromantic, demiplatonic is when you don't feel attraction until you form a bond with a person, except its platonic. I figured out this when I realized all the people I have platonic crushes on are really close friends of mine.

https://mogai.miraheze.org/wiki/Demiplatonic

• Like 2