The Birthday Thread

DannyFenton123

What Month is your Birthday?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Happy birthday again, Danny :D

Mine's November 12th :)

I was actually due November 14th. ...Exactly 9 months after Valentine's day. My brother (3 years older) was also due November 14th.

...Think I was kinda traumatised when I figured that one out.

Just now, Simowl said:

I was actually due November 14th. ...Exactly 9 months after Valentine's day. My brother (3 years older) was also due November 14th.

Thanks! And oh god, that is not a fun thing to figure out O.o

1 minute ago, Simowl said:

It took me a minute to figure out what you meant by that (embarrassingly)… but now I get it :$

On 07/04/2016 at 8:33 AM, Dusty said:

I, on the other hand, was born on February 14th. I find it quite ironic :D 

I'm February 20th, how do you deal with having your birthday on actual valentines day? D:

On 9.4.2016 at 5:02 AM, 46odnetnin said:

I'm February 20th, how do you deal with having your birthday on actual valentines day? D:

Hey, more February people! Cool! 

Well, my tactic is to spend time with my not dating friends, ignore the dating people around me (which is like 90% of people) when I go out to celebrate, use my sarcastic sense of humor to make jokes out of romantic things, not watch telly that day (there're like million romantic movies on that day, geez) and just have fun. Some people have told me it's sad that I'm single on Valentine's especially when it's my own birthday but luckily it's not that big a deal in my country so... yeah, when I didn't know I was aro it was worse (was pretty depressed about not understanding why I just couldn't do that dating stuff with anyone) but now I find it mostly ironic that out of all days my mom just had to give a birth to me on this one. 

On 4/7/2016 at 6:22 PM, deltaX said:

My birthday's on August 20th.  First August answer FTW! xD

On 4/7/2016 at 7:43 PM, Louis Hypo said:

1st of August, I also know 2 people with that date and one of those people knows 2 others. Also my cousin is 3rd of August so such fun!

On 4/8/2016 at 11:03 AM, selina98 said:

My birthday is August 18th!

hey, all the august people!! i'm august 25 :D

(@ everybody else with summer/vacation birthdays....whats up)

• 2 months later...

Archived