would you rather

Natkat

• 4 weeks later...

Falling off a cliff is not especially fatal. Being literally ripped apart almost certainly is. 

Would you rather shake hands with Donald Trump or Vladimir Putin? Keep in mind that Trump may dislocate your arm and Putin may steal any rings you have on at the moment.

Putin as I'm fairly certain you can catch idiocy.

-I am so sorry for whoever has to answer this, I don't pull any punches-

Would you rather sleep next to a corpse for the rest of your life or have multiple sexual encounters with sea-creatures (think tentacles)?

• Like 2

LOL

Definitely the sea creatures, simply because they wouldn't give me some sort of horrible infection, and (as long as we stay in the ocean) the sea creature in question probably wouldn't be physically injured. As long as it's not a Humboldt, giant, or colossal squid. Their tentacles have claws. Also no blue-ringed octopuses, because if they give me a hickey I will die. 

This is all assuming the individual is a consenting adult cephalopod. If not, I'm changing my mind.

5 hours ago, SamwiseLovesLife said:

Putin as I'm fairly certain you can catch idiocy.

But what if you catch psychopathy?

Would you rather be mildly allergic to potatoes or deathly allergic to kiwis? The fruit, not the bird or New Zealander.

• Like 2

On 11/08/2017 at 4:23 PM, James said:

As long as it's not a Humboldt, giant, or colossal squid. Their tentacles have claws. Also no blue-ringed octopuses, because if they give me a hickey I will die. 

:rofl: I love you. #noromo

On 11/08/2017 at 4:23 PM, James said:

Would you rather be mildly allergic to potatoes or deathly allergic to kiwis? The fruit, not the bird or New Zealander.

Potatoes. I can live with out them (despite my name.. Ironic much) but NO ONE CAN HOLD BACK MY FRUITY CRAVINGS **breast-strokes in a swimming pool of fruit salad**

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SamwiseLovesLife said:

Potatoes. I can live with out them (despite my name.. Ironic much) 

BOIL EM, MASH EM, STICK EM IN A STEW

Would you rather eat a heavily-bruised apple or a heavily-bruised banana? You won't get sick or anything, but still. Ew.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, James said:

BOIL EM, MASH EM, STICK EM IN A STEW

Would you rather eat a heavily-bruised apple or a heavily-bruised banana? You won't get sick or anything, but still. Ew.

Apple becaused bruised banana tastes like toffee that's gone slimey..

Would you rather magically change into a seahorse and live out the rest of your life as a seahorse breading stallion (male pregnancy lols) or be transported back to the Cretacious period (still human).. good luck with the dinosauruses ;)

• Like 1

If I could pack supplies for the trip and read some (disappointingly modern) survival guides, I'd totally go back in time. The Cretaceous era already has fruiting and flowering plants, so I'm sure something edible would turn up. Especially if I could plan my my time travel to take me to a rocky shoreline with tidepools. I at least know what can be eaten there. I'd totally write scientific observations and do experiments on organisms I find. I'd carve them on a stone tablet, which I'd then bury in ocean mud in hopes that paleontologists find it later.

If I don't have time to prepare for such a trip, it's a death sentence. In that case, I guess I'll have to perform the smexuals for a female seahorse. I guess that's alright? Incidentally, sea horses form mated pairs each breeding season which follow each other around and link their tails together. They also do *shudder* courtship dances. I doubt carrying eggs will ever suck as much as that. Almost makes me want to take the death sentence trip to the Cretaceous anyway.

Is it just me, or does @SamwiseLovesLife ask a lot of questions that involve having sex with sea animals?

When you die, WYR be washed out to sea (be slowly decomposed by the hagfish, bacteria, and polychaete worms that live waaaay down on the seafloor), or have a Buddhist sky burial in Nepal (a butcher cuts up your corpse on a hill away from the village and feeds the pieces to griffon vultures).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'd rather be washed out to sea - I know when I'm dead I won't be aware or conscious of anything, but I still hate the idea of a (probable) stranger seeing me naked, never mind cutting me up xD sorry vultures, you're going hungry!

WYR have a lifelong passion in something really obscure, or many random short-lived hobbies? (sorry this isn't a great one lol)

I already have a passion for something obscure. I practice Historical European Martial Arts. I'll keep that one. 

WYR get your hair shaved off entirely or have it down to your ankles? You are stuck with your hairstyle for one month, after which it will magically revert to whatever you normally have.

• Like 1

What am I supposed to do with my hands all the time with no hair! (Also, I had hair that was half way down my back until recently, so down to my ankles can't be that bad, right....? It's only for one month.... :D)

(I haven't read all of them, so sorry if I do a close repeat )

WYR never see another human for the rest of your life (you can have a pet, I suppose), or never be alone again?

Never be alone again. I could work with modesty issues (it's mostly something we teach ourselves anyway), but I don't think I could survive without ever seeing another human again.

WYR eat another human being or be eaten by someone else?

14 hours ago, James said:

If I don't have time to prepare for such a trip, it's a death sentence. In that case, I guess I'll have to perform the smexuals for a female seahorse. I guess that's alright? Incidentally, sea horses form mated pairs each breeding season which follow each other around and link their tails together. They also do *shudder* courtship dances. I doubt carrying eggs will ever suck as much as that. Almost makes me want to take the death sentence trip to the Cretaceous anyway.

Is it just me, or does @SamwiseLovesLife ask a lot of questions that involve having sex with sea animals?

:o YOU'VE DISCOVERED MY SECRET FETISH **runs away into the sea to live out my life seducing ameobas**

8 hours ago, Momo said:

WYR eat another human being or be eaten by someone else?

Be eaten. I'm a vegan, I ain't got time fo' that sh*t

WYR be a siamese twin joined at the hip (trouble walking) or joined at the head (trouble looking where you want)?

• Like 1

Joined at the hip. That way any medical complications are more likely to be far from my brain.

Here are your options:

1. Get pregnant and have a baby If you don't have the necessary organs, you grow them temporarily. The baby will be a parthenogenetic clone of you. Sorry @SamwiseLovesLife, but no sea animals (or amoebas) are involved here. Unless you really go an extra mile and genetically modify your eggs to be part shark or something. Good luck figuring out how to deliver a gene for denticles with a retrovirus.

OR option two:

2. Walk, skip, or run at 1/4 your normal speed for the rest of your life. Other transportation methods are unaffected. People will judge you, especially at crosswalks. 

• Haha 1

sorry to be a downer on this thread but I pick number 2 as I actually did that for about 2 years. You just bring a cane and look sad and no one judges you, they pity you, which makes it much easier to get what you want!!! muahahahaha. Plus roller blading everywhere is a viable alternative if I want to become a speed freak.  

I didn't go through all the pages so this might be a repeat (forgive me!)

Would you rather only hear music from a genre you dislike for the rest of your life OR be stuck in a groundhog single day loop for the rest of your life (you age all the days you re-live)? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The music one. Absolutely without a doubt. 

On 8/24/2017 at 7:43 AM, Apathetic Echidna said:

Plus roller blading everywhere is a viable alternative if I want to become a speed freak.  

LOL yes. But what about stairs? The USA requires ramps and elevators everywhere due to the Americans with Disabilities Act. Does Australia have a similar law?

Would you rather be able to fly or have a perfect photographic memory? Make sure to comment what you'd use your power for.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, James said:

Would you rather be able to fly or have a perfect photographic memory? Make sure to comment what you'd use your power for.

Fly because fuck plane fares.

Would you rather live out your dreams for 10 years then die, or live for another 100 years with a mediocre life?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackscarlet666 said:

WYR kill 100 people or watch the person closest to you get murdered

Watch the closest person to me get murdered. "Needs of the many" and all. 

Would you rather spend a year of your life in Antarctica or in Greenland? If you already live in either location, feel free to say why.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, James said:

Would you rather spend a year of your life in Antarctica or in Greenland? If you already live in either location, feel free to say why.

Antarctica because It's the only one I've been to and I won't commit to live somewhere unknown without checking it out first!

WYR Be able to talk only in opera singing for the rest of your life or be able to talk normally but only understand Guinea Pigs (all human talk sounds like random squeeks)?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, James said:

YOU'VE BEEN TO ANTARCTICA?!?

@SamwiseLovesLife please take me with you

I need to see a wandering albatross before I die

Yiss :D I jumped into the Antarctic sea (voluntarily). Pulled out after I swam back by the crew, immediately given a vodka shot (I needed it). Incredible place. Panguin poop smells but it's worth it.
Nothing beats 4am standing on deckon the Drake's passage, still waters (for once, as usually it was throwing the ship side to side), complete silence (sun still up because daylight 23hrs per day) with albatrosses gliding in and out in font of the bough. Stunning. I have a video of that <3 I also have a tattood Albatross on my back :)

18 hours ago, James said:

Would you rather wake up every day from a fulmar vomiting on your face or an orca nibbling your foot?

Orca. Foot prostetics are pretty good nowadays.

WYR have hair that's so long, even tied up it drags on the floor and uncuttable OR have nails like Edward Scizzor hands (also uncuttable)?

• Like 1

Long hair. I couldn't use a sword correctly if my nails grew continuously. Or a keyboard. Or a pencil. Or any other human implements intended for use by hand.

@SamwiseLovesLife A video, you say.

Would you rather drink a shot of human urine or be literally shot with a tazer? Assume no hepatitis and no heart failure.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, James said:

Long hair. I couldn't use a sword correctly if my nails grew continuously. Or a keyboard. Or a pencil. Or any other human implements intended for use by hand.

@SamwiseLovesLife A video, you say.

Would you rather drink a shot of human urine or be literally shot with a tazer? Assume no hepatitis and no heart failure.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210422994564299&id=1626712608

Check it :) Quality isn't awesome but some Black-browed Albatrosses fly in and out at one point

And another with pingus - https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210422895801830&id=1626712608

I answer.. tazor. I'm not into water sports, pain I can handle.

WYR be cut off from the internet for life or lose a limb?