would you rather

Natkat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My natural genius perfectionism is screaming that I must be the best expert in one particular skill.

Would you rather have to compete on a social reality TV show (Big Brother, Survivor, The Mole, The Bachelor) or a subject/task reality TV show (cooking show, Fear Factor, SYTYCD, Great Pottery Throwdown)?

• 1 month later...

Lemon. I love eating lemons, I even ate them when I was a little kid. The more sour, the better.

Would you rather have a 5 min limit on every social media every day or have unlimited time for only one social media site?

I would love to be locked in my school! I've always wanted to explore all the different rooms and places I haven't been too

would you rather 2permenant friends who you have a little in common with or multiple friends you have a lot in common with but will expire after 2 years (this is kind a convoluted lol)

2 permenant friends I guess, because at least I wouldn't have to build new friendships (I suck at it..).

Would you rather eat mud or dirty snow?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

twenty years into the future i wanna see what crazy things you people have invented. i swear to god if theres no flying cars-

WYR make a cure for cancer or have one thing you've always wanted

Low paying job because screw familial expectations.

Would you rather cause chaos with a good group of friends or get to meet someone new?

• Like 1

A cat, because they're easier to deal with (or at least I think so).

WYR be able to eat only one meal for the rest of your life, or be forced to eat a new one every time you'd want to eat something??

On 5/9/2023 at 2:19 PM, Keith said:

A cat, because they're easier to deal with (or at least I think so).

WYR be able to eat only one meal for the rest of your life, or be forced to eat a new one every time you'd want to eat something??

I’d just eat one meal because the term “meal” is kinda flexible so I could just have a large amount of food groups in one meal.

• Like 1