How old are you?

Cassiopeia

How old are you?  

221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've seen a bit of a range in ages so far - I'm 17 and I've seen from 13 upwards to around 30.

I'm sure we'll get some people closer to your age (I'm not sure how old you are, though) when this site gets some more traffic.

• Like 1

I'm 20, so your poll puts me in 2 different age ranges. Is there a way you can make it so that ages aren't repeated (eg. 15-20, 21-25, 26-30, etc)? Having repeated ages might mess up the data and can be confusing. (not trying to be mean or anything, I am also curious about this and look forward to seeing the results)

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, PhysicsOwl said:

I'm 20, so your poll puts me in 2 different age ranges. Is there a way you can make it so that ages aren't repeated (eg. 15-20, 21-25, 26-30, etc)? Having repeated ages might mess up the data and can be confusing. (not trying to be mean or anything, I am also curious about this and look forward to seeing the results)

yeah, I guess so. How do I edit it?

I'm 22, though people always did call me an old soul. I've been taking grad classes since before my 21st birthday, so I have a way of being younger than most my peers. I work with a lot of younger college students as a grad assistant though, and that has a way of making me me feel older than it should, especially since it isn't that huge of an age gap. :P

6 hours ago, Blue Phoenix Ace said:

High school pretty much sucks. College is totally different, so much better.

Everyone's been saying that, and I'm going into it next year with no lunch break (I get lunch but not a break for it; I have to eat in class). Now I'm a little scared O.o 

• Like 1