Hogwarts Houses!

katicha

16 minutes ago, Spud said:

Does anyone know any good online quizzes for this stuff? I never actually found out my "factions."

There's the official Divergent Faction quizz:http://divergentthemovie.com/aptitudetest

And the pottermore test(you have to sing up, though) : https://www.pottermore.com/writing-by-jk-rowling/the-sorting-hat 

c:

• Like 2

I got highest in Candor, but Erudite was an extremely close second. My Harry Potter result was Ravenclaw. Looking at the descriptions for all these things (never read Harry Potter *gasp*), I would say that's fairly accurate.

Edit: I took this: http://www.funasdodgeball.com/quiz/percy-jackson-who-is-your-godly-parent-quiz.html

(obviously accurate) quiz for Percy Jackson and I got Hephaestus. 

• Like 1

I'm just taking the Divergent quiz and one of the questions is 'If you and a friend were attracted to the same person, you would...' And I'm just like, I don't think that's ever going to be a huge problem...

OK, so I'm Amity and Erudite, more Amity. Interestingly, I've also come out as very untruthful so you should all not trust what I say ;)

My Hogwarts' house is Hufflepuff (which is the best house in my opinion)

I have no interest in Percy Jackson, so I have nothing for that

• Like 5

Slytherin, Amity, Hermes

4 hours ago, Spud said:

I got highest in Candor, but Erudite was an extremely close second. My Harry Potter result was Ravenclaw. Looking at the descriptions for all these things (never read Harry Potter *gasp*), I would say that's fairly accurate.

Edit: I took this: http://www.funasdodgeball.com/quiz/percy-jackson-who-is-your-godly-parent-quiz.html

This quiz is too hard >.< Strawberry picking vs capture the flag!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 46odnetnin said:

I've always thought myself a Slytherin :3

Slytherins Rock, honestly c:

5 hours ago, Dolly Darling said:

I'm a Slytherin and score equally in Candor and Abnegation... How contradictory... 

It's true that it is weird. Though, one of the the major traits of Slytherins is that they will do anything that's in their power to have what they want- so maybe with people that are dear to them they'll go to extreme lenghts to make sure they're okay????? 

5 hours ago, Spud said:

OH NO I TOOK THE QUIZ AND GUESS WHO I GOT?? APHRODITE, GODDESS OF LOVE. OH NO. (Also my first name is Juliette so I find it quite ironical)

5 hours ago, rayofsunshine said:

I'm also in Hufflepuff, and my pjo cabin is Apollo! ( I haven't taken the quizzes but but I think I would either be in amity or abnegation )

AY HUFFLEPUFF AN AMITY BROS 

4 hours ago, arotrash said:

Slytherin, Amity, Hades Cabin. I really don't know much about Divergent at all but it looks like something I'd like. I should look into it more.

DIvergent has such a good concept! Though I couldn't finish the books because I couldn't stand Veronica Ross' writing ^^'

1 hour ago, RedNeko said:

OK, so I'm Amity and Erudite, more Amity. Interestingly, I've also come out as very untruthful so you should all not trust what I say ;)

My Hogwarts' house is Hufflepuff (which is the best house in my opinion)

So that means you're not a real red cat. *gasps* How disappointing.

Hufflepuff!! c:

51 minutes ago, Xerces Blue said:

This quiz is too hard >.< Strawberry picking vs capture the flag!

I KNOW! BUT WHAT ABOUT PEGASUS FLIGHT? IT SEEMS SO NICE.

• Like 3

The biggest Harry Potter fan I've ever met (who has single-handedly won team trivia challenges at Harry Potter conventions) referred to me as the "quintessential Hufflepuff." Pottermoore seems to agree too! That fan (a Ravenclaw herself) went on to talk about how Hufflepuff is the most accepting house out of the four, and there's no way I could recapture the beauty of her words as she said it :)

• Like 2

I'm a proud Hufflepuff!  I'd also chose Abnegation in the Divergent universe (though I'd most likely be at least a little bit divergent), and would like to be a child of either Ares or Athena.

I took the Pottermore quiz and it offered me a choice of everything but Gryffindor? (self-preservation is my primary character trait) I chose Hufflepuff, so yay, Hufflepuff! Then the Divergent one put me in Candor, which, ahaha, haha, ha. Let's ignore that. Then I got that I was the child of Dionysus, which is ironic because I don't drink, but I'm all for fun at the cost of sleep!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PerformativeSurprise said:

I'm a huge Harry Potter fan (was a teensy bit obsessed when I was younger...), and pretty much every sorting quiz, including Pottermore's, puts me in Ravenclaw, which I'd agree with :)

I read the books eighteen times when I was younger. Perhaps I was also a teensy bit obsessed.

• Like 1

I was (and still am) obsessed with Harry Potter. I'm one of those who grew up with it :P So my house is Gryffindor (it used to be Hufflepuff when I was younger but I've changed a lot since then and the test gave me Ravenclaw too once). Divergent factions are Dauntless and Candor.

• Like 1

There are quite a lot of Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs around- that's nice hehe /u\ 

4 hours ago, Dusty said:

So my house is Gryffindor

You're the first one!! (Good luck bearing with us cx)