Hobbies

Sili

What do y'all like doing? I'm curious how much cross over there is.

For my part I play stellaris (PC game), play some tabletop RPG's and a couple of CCG's (VTES, VtM Rivals, and collect pokemon cards (They look so pretty!)).

I used to read a lot, but my day job typically involves /lots/ of reading, so thats kind of taken a back seat.

• Like 2

I play board games and read, mainly sci-fi. I'm also involved in environmental activism with extinction rebellion but I see that as more of a unpaid job than a hobby, the people are great though.

• Like 3

I watch anime and it's developed into general interest in japan. So I joined japan books book club and I learn about history of japan.

I'm very much a book person, mostly fantasy and I like play PC games. I like to bake at weekends. And I write reviews.

• Like 4

Well I love drawing obviously, but I also like to read, play music and videogames. I too like playing table top rpg’s, at the moment my group is playing D&D 5e and Burning Wheel.

• Like 4

On 8/8/2022 at 5:24 PM, AroWriter22 said:

Writing (hope to become an author at some point)

woah me too! I've hit some writers block atm so I'm taking a break from writing, but otherwise I like to play videogames (splatoon, night in the woods, some other games) and I'm DMing a D&D campaign for some of my friends!

• Like 2

Playing video games (at this moment FootballTeamGame and I'm thinking about to back to The Sims), foreign languages (I speak two foreign languages – Portuguese and English, and I'm learning Japanese), Japenese and Brazilian cultures, cosplay (I almost finished my Hidan's cosplay and I'm going to start completing Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki's costume), Brazilian football, anime/manga, roleplaying, drawing and writing.

• Like 2

On 8/8/2022 at 4:29 PM, Mihiko said:

So I joined japan books book club

What's that? About books from Japan or books in Japanese...?

AFAIK anything from the light novel segment rarely gets a translation. And it's light novels you have to read if you want a resolution of the story for many anime that aren't based on a Manga. You get two seasons but there's material for five, six, seven...!

I would like to learn Japanese. I can read Hiragana, Katakana and ~30 Kanji, tiny bit of vocabulary and grammar. Not even A1. It's too hard... 😔

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DeltaV said:

What's that? About books from Japan or books in Japanese...?

We read books written by Japanese authors. From different genres, one time classic and the other time something modern. And then we discuss them.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2022 at 3:35 AM, queer_kaleidoscope said:

Drawing, running cross country, crochet, reading (especially comics), sometimes writing poetry. 

At first I misread and thought you were crocheting comics, that would have been very unusual

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 8 months later...

In general, I like doing sports, so I enjoy doing what I love. Has anyone tried steroids? What are the results? I would like to try to find equipoise for sale https://a-steroidshop.ws/equipoise-for-sale/ . From what I have read, they are a high quality supplement that can increase strength by stimulating muscle and other tissue growth. Many bodybuilders use steroids to increase strength and endurance in the gym, alleviate pain due to injuries during workouts, prevent future injuries due to increased size/strength of muscle groups, etc. What do you think?

Edited by Alexxx
  • Like 1

I love writing short stories or poems, but atm I'm going through a very bad writer's block (head empty on anything creative and it has been driving me insane), reading and in hindsight collecting books, listening to music (don't think I could live without it), watching anything interesting on YT/the occasional show, playing D&D, board games, and traveling/going to completely new places; though granted I don't get to do much of that at all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Newest Fabled Creature said:

I love writing short stories or poems, but atm I'm going through a very bad writer's block (head empty on anything creative and it has been driving me insane), reading and in hindsight collecting books, listening to music (don't think I could live without it), watching anything interesting on YT/the occasional show, playing D&D, board games, and traveling/going to completely new places; though granted I don't get to do much of that at all.

It's always nice whenever some new content shows up or you find new music. People say that romance is one of the best emotions but how about your emotional reaction when you FINALLY find that one song you've been looking for but just couldn't remember the name? There was this one time I was looking for one phonk song that I absolutely loved hearing when watching yt shorts and it took me literal hours but I finally found it like a month ago. XD

• Like 2