Hobbies

Sili

9 minutes ago, HelloThere said:

It's always nice whenever some new content shows up or you find new music. People say that romance is one of the best emotions but how about your emotional reaction when you FINALLY find that one song you've been looking for but just couldn't remember the name? There was this one time I was looking for one phonk song that I absolutely loved hearing when watching yt shorts and it took me literal hours but I finally found it like a month ago. XD

That literally happened to me the other day!! The joy was immense. I found this song that has been used everywhere on tik tok and whenever I tried clicking on the record spinning to find it's name, it was always some pre-recording of the song so the name wouldn't be on there. The song was Love You So by The King Khan & BBQ Show, one my of new favorite romo songs now 😎

2 minutes ago, The Newest Fabled Creature said:

That literally happened to me the other day!! The joy was immense. I found this song that has been used everywhere on tik tok and whenever I tried clicking on the record spinning to find it's name, it was always some pre-recording of the song so the name wouldn't be on there. The song was Love You So by The King Khan & BBQ Show, one my of new favorite romo songs now 😎

I was trying to find some random phonk song I'd seen in an edit. I scrolled through random tik tok song compilations for literal hours but it was worth every second! :D

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I love playing video games and hiking and also love to embroider, i'm doing a big project with a flower and also like playing halo 3 and infinite.  

• 2 weeks later...