What's the story behind your username?

roboticanary

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I'm called multiculturalfarmer simply because I'm in the agriculture field (at least part time) but we are in fact in an area with many languages, cultures, religions despite being in a very rural area. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, -Veet-Voojagig said:

I keep losing my pens.

Personal question, but are you estonian? I looked up the names in your username.. and let's just say that I got curious.

I typed the first letter of the keyboard - a - and looked for the word given by my phone's dictionary - atypique - . It was meant for a game at first, but I reused it when I suscribed here, I didn't want to use my usual usernames. I'm quite proud of it in the end, because the A goes well with my aroness

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD, PUNY MORTALS

Basically I'm addicted to Welcome to Nightvale

Edit: for those who don't know, the glow cloud (all hail) is a glowing cloud in nightvale which drops dead animals and is also president of the local school board

Edited by allhailtheglowcloud

eek but I like looking at living creatures and just seeing how the skeletons work and how the joints connect and how they work together to just move 

and organs are pretty damn cool. did you know your gallbladder is green?

anyways. favourite pastime of mine :)

• Like 3

On 4/13/2024 at 6:24 PM, organs and bone said:

your gallbladder is green

My science class keeps complaining about the gall bladder being green in illustrations cuz they think its as pinkish red as the rest of the body.

On 4/12/2024 at 10:10 PM, allhailtheglowcloud said:

which drops dead animals

Did you visit us in ohio? A random bird organ fell out of the sky.

So my name is leet for paradox, paradox because I like puzzle solving, everyone says I'm scary, mysterious and very smart, and cuz its kinda one of the broader categories that can be both subjective and objective. Also cuz its a paradox as to what comes out of my pocket. (oh look, its a USB drive- why?)

My profile picture still says nightmare, and that comes from the fact that long before I found arocalypse I would play games under the name cloudy_dream, but then the youtuber dream started existing, so I changed it over to nightmare-ghosty (ghosty came from somewhere else) and shortened it to nightmare.

• Like 1