A Million Dollars But...

Zema

Yeah I think I could manage. Although, currently my only source of vitamin C is apple juice, so I'll have to find another.

A million dollars but you have to endure being in a romantic relationship for the next year with no way out.

Oh no, nononono. Wait, just a sec, what if it is my squish. I could live with that if she wanted. So yes, but only if it is my squish,

You inherit a million dollars, but to claim the inheritance you must first gain citizenship in a foreign country where they do not speak your language(s), you cannot tell anyone why you must do this, and you cannot get an advance on any of the money to help you. You can however choose the country, so long as it fits the criteria

• Like 1

Sure. That's still a fair amount of money seeing as they recently fixed their hyperinflation problem.

A million dollars but, everyone treats you like you're a cat, even though you are not.

Hmmm, you had me until the you are not a cat part. Much as I would love to be a cat, cat's can't spend money, no one would let a cat do that, and I really don't like cat food, so no thanks

You get a million dollars, but for the next three years you are the babysitter of an evil young child who hates you. You must babysit when requested, you must do as good a job as you possibly can, and the parents think their child is an absolute angel, and will not listen to you

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DannyFenton123 said:

So like a reverse Fairly OddParents without faries? Heck no :nopapo:

Were Fairly Oddparents and Danny Phantom made by the same person? I'm asking because the art style is the same.

Anyway @Zemaddog sure why not, I'll practice for however long and boom! A million.

$1m but it's achieved though a pyramid selling scheme an investment into cleaning products that grows over time if you get others to sign up through you meaning you can reap all the rewards by getting in early before selling on the products.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Louis Hypo said:

Were Fairly Oddparents and Danny Phantom made by the same person? I'm asking because the art style is the same.

Yup, Butch Hartman.

Nah :P

One million but you have to sleep on a cold stone floor for the rest of your life, no beds.

Yes, I'd probably even do that for free tbh. The million dollars is just a bonus.

A million dollars but for every dollar you spend, you become more and more blind, until you are fully blind after spending $1 million dollars.

No way. I don't want to become a Monet. Losing my eyesight is right up there with losing my right hand on my list of things I definitely don't want to lose xD 

A Million, but you absolutely have to get into an exhausting internet discussion with a bigot or a troll on the internet at least once a week. You can't just up and leave the discussion either, you have to stay there and discuss until the troll calls it quits. 

No. I prefer to hang on the sidelines for those sorts of discussions. After the about 3 weeks I'd probably be completely drained.

A million dollars but you give off an odour (which you cannot smell yourself) that causes everyone within 10 metres of you to vomit. And it never goes away.

No

You get half a million dollars every year, for the rest of your life. But every year you have to drink a cup of donated human blood. No one else has to know, no one will judge you, and the blood is spare, no one will die because of this, but you also can't disguise it in any way or change the taste

Yeah. I've tasted my own blood before. It wasn't that bad actually. Tastes like salty water.

A million dollars but you're not allowed to buy anything yourself. You have to convince someone else to buy it for you (you can give them your money, but they have to make the transaction).

No, I am a night person, and having random nights where I have to be a werewolf instead of getting stuff done would be awful

$1 million dollars, but the weather is awful every day for the rest of your life.

• Like 1

Like, the weather where I am or the weather everywhere? Yes if its just where I am but no if its everywhere, because that would kind of wreck the world.

1$ Million dollars, but its in $5 bills and each bill is covered in duct tape.