A Million Dollars But...

Zema

If I hug him probably I would try to murder him right after that, and I don't want to go to prison, so, no thanks.

A million but you will see everybody naked, all the time, clothes are invisible for you.

• 1 year later...

Sorry, but no... Not sure what the poorest country is, but if I'm transported without my things then I'm basically just lost.

$100,000,000 however every time you look at someone you know the name of they eternally explode and reconstruct their body, forever repeating until you look away.

• 2 months later...

Absolutely not bro, I mean maybe a baby pidgin? I pigeon egg? (Also @Eclipse you really want me to be alone for we don’t ya? I’d die without friends because I’m not too optimistic about romance. XD)

1 million dollars but will always have a bad taste in your mouth no matter what you eat.

11 minutes ago, HelloThere said:

Absolutely not bro, I mean maybe a baby pidgin? I pigeon egg? (Also @Eclipse you really want me to be alone for we don’t ya? I’d die without friends because I’m not too optimistic about romance. XD)

1 million dollars but will always have a bad taste in your mouth no matter what you eat.

(I struggled to think up something so I stuck with that lol.)

Pass, because it's obvious.

A million dollars but you can only watch the same thing every night 

Edited by Eclipse

sure i can just stay in one spot, not move at all for a week and the unluckiness goes away

a million dollars but you have to stay in a room with ur greatest fear for one minute

Edited by DreamXD
i MaDe A sPeLLINg mIstAKe :(((

No, because *insert reasons that are obvious*

A million dollars but all you have is nightmares (whether nightmares you have when asleep, or metaphorical nightmares is up for you to decide)