A Million Dollars But...

Zema

Nah, my family is here, I'm never moving too far away from them

You get a million dollars but you have to live with the knowledge that it was skimmed off the retirement funds/pensions of vulnerable elderly people. 
And no. you can;t give it back. or buy things for the victims.

Not that much of a problem, yes!

1M$, but one of your friends (randomly picked, might be a close friend or a friend you haven't seen for years) is 900 000$ in dept and your money cannot be used to pay for it (directly or not).

I'm just going to say no to the two posts above me. (It appears as though aihpen was ninja'd :D)

You get a million dollars but the only sound that can come out of your mouth is dubstep music.

Okay sure, I'm still better of with it than without it. Hello internet shopping or travelling and sending stuff home.

A million dollars, but you have to use some of it to open a public art gallery of all the pictures you drew/painted as a small child. These pictures have mysteriously turned up and you are not allowed to pretend that the work isn't yours. And you are never allowed to explain the real reason why you opened the gallery

• Like 1

No.  I can'y stand the taste of peanut butter, and it sounds like I might need to eat it to maintain that blog.

You get $1 million, but the only music you can listen to is dubstep for the next two years.

Ehhh, if it was only for a limited amount of time, maybe.  If it was permanent though I'd have to pass; I can't stand shaving.

You get $1 million but you can only eat at McDonalds for a month.

Even though I hate McDonalds, it's only one month. So I think I'll take the money.

A million dollars but every time you see a romantic scene in a movie/tv show, a random person you know will reenact that scene with you the next day. For example, if there is a kissing scene, someone you know will kiss you the next day.

Also if there's multiple romantic scenes, all of them will play out the next day.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nightnurse said:

A million dollars, but you can never read a book again.

I'm dyslexic so it's a pain in the back anyway. I'll listen to them... win/win

A million dollars but you may only talk for one hour a day for a year.