A Million Dollars But...

Zema

15 hours ago, TheApothiAroace said:

I like all food so I would starve, so no

A million dollars but be stuck in a very intense intimate relationship for eternity 

Absolutely not, there’s more to life than that. 
A million dollars but you can only contact people through the internet for the rest of your life.

Absolutely, since it's my preferred way of communicating.

A million dollars but you're an Avenger in the MCU universe who has dedicated you're life to fighting bad guys who want to destroy the world/universe/multiverse, as it's your duty until you die. You get to see other Avengers like Iron Man, Spider Man, Doctor Strange, etc when the world/universe/multiverse is at stake. You may or may not look up to them. Your life definitely would not be boring. (I got into writing this lol).

Edited by Eclipse

10 hours ago, Eclipse said:

Absolutely, since it's my preferred way of communicating.

A million dollars but you're an Avenger in the MCU universe who has dedicated you're life to fighting bad guys who want to destroy the world/universe/multiverse, as it's your duty until you die. You get to see other Avengers like Iron Man, Spider Man, Doctor Strange, etc when the world/universe/multiverse is at stake. You may or may not look up to them. Your life definitely would not be boring. (I got into writing this lol).

I’d leave the money, I mean that sounds cool until you realize the horrible pain you could experience inside of that job. I mean unless I had the superpowers of god then there’s be no competition because I could fix humanity! :D

11 hours ago, HelloThere said:

I’d leave the money, I mean that sounds cool until you realize the horrible pain you could experience inside of that job. I mean unless I had the superpowers of god then there’s be no competition because I could fix humanity! :D

Fair. Fair. 

3 hours ago, DreamXD said:

Yes its a pretty big chance that person is someone that i hate

i dislike a lot of people

A million dollars but you have to punch 100 random people

Bet. 

1 million dollars but you have to eat your least favorite food 4 days a week.

Definitely no. I'd be vomitting everyday.

1 million dollars but you have to eat at least one ladybug everyday for the rest of your life.

4 hours ago, Keith said:

Definitely no. I'd be vomitting everyday.

1 million dollars but you have to eat at least one ladybug everyday for the rest of your life.

I’d take that, I could just really fry it, cover it in chocolate and slip it into my desert.

I mean bugs aren’t even that uncommon to eat. :D

1 million dollars but you have a horrible stuffy nose for the first 5 hours of the day that just makes you feel like crap.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DreamXD said:

sure 

1 million dollars but your skin will slowly fall off

Um no, that’s just straight up leprosy. I’d die or feel agonizing pain forever.

1 million dollars but you get a nosebleed every 3 hours. It doesn’t matter if you’re supposed to be asleep, it’ll just happen.

8 hours ago, DreamXD said:

no cuz id probably eventually run out of blood and perish

1 million dollars but every single person in the world hates you

Probably not, because then nobody would accept your money and you’d have serious mental issues. 😢

1 million dollars but access to the internet is impossible for 6/7 days of the week for you.

1 minute ago, DreamXD said:

oh god no absolutely not

1 million dollars but its all pennies

YES

1 million dollars but no friends forever. (If you’re an introvert you’re forced to stay with friends forever.)