Customary Self-Introduction

Hey look, it's Midnightrune making terrible life decisions again!

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing. Like joining a forum when I should be studying. Or re-writing this post because I forgot to sign in the first time I wrote it. Life choices.

So. Self-intro. Hem hem.

I'm seventeen...ish. Like, you know sometimes on forms you age is the one on 1 Jan and then other times it's the one on 31 December? Yeah, it's probably easier to say I'm turning 18 this year anyway. I'm kind of like a social noob, attempting to navigate society and interpret text posts and their tones and clearly have more important things to do than romance. Like, explaining science concepts in Star Trek, or desperately trying to get into MIT (clearly not desperate enough, seeing as I'm here and not studying), or wallowing in depression. You know, important things.

I'm on AVEN too, and you'll probably find me there being salty and anxious just like I'm probably going to be salty and anxious here. It's hardly ever on purpose (*cough* lousy excuse *cough*) but okay if anyone ever takes offense I sincerely apologise (actually, "sincerely" might be taking it a it far. I'm not sure I've ever been sincere.) or at least, I apologise.

So. Anyway. Hi. *waves monotously like a cool robot*

18 hours ago, Midnightrune said:

Like, explaining science concepts in Star Trek, or desperately trying to get into MIT (clearly not desperate enough, seeing as I'm here and not studying), or wallowing in depression. You know, important things.

I hope you know well what order of priority should be given to studying ;)

Anyway, thanks for stopping by, enjoy your adventures here at those times when you get bored or upset and need to distract yourself.

3HlO6oi.jpg

Thanks all for the ice cream and welcome!

It must be pretty cold in here, what with all the ice cream and all, you think? How else are y'all gonna keep the ice cream cold? :)

5 hours ago, Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion said:

Welcome Midnight!!!! :icecream::icecream:
*dips toes in depression pool cautiously*
*falls in*
*floats around*
Hope you enjoy arocolypse Midnight, and dont be too hard on yourself, your brain needs the occasional break. 

Live long and prosper

That is a delightfully lighthearted description of what's actually going on in the depression pool :)

And yeah, my brain definitely needs a break.

\V/, Peace and long life.

6 minutes ago, Midnightrune said:

How else are y'all gonna keep the ice cream cold? :)

The last pack of ice cream whose content I ate claimed that the latter wouldn't melt noticeably for 2 hours of being in the open. I didn't test the claim. 

Archived