teen corner

illumi

8 hours ago, Keith said:

MY HISTORY TEACHER!!! She was talking shit about trans people, saying how she doesn't understand how could you not identify with the gender you were born with or how can people not have a gender. I told her, that I'll be more than happy to clarify some of these things for her, but she shut me down instead 😨 She told me that I'm probably just as mentally fucked as trans people and that I shouldn't lecture her because I'm too young to know it (she didn't swear, but it still was really agressive).

I HATE when people are like that. 

Wtf. like I genuinely have no words just wtf. Your history teacher sounds like a bitch.

• Like 1

username aroacedragon13 has taken the first post on the 69th page and i shall take the second. cheers

update! the thing that annoyed me today is the outcry of the bigots over a recent news which states a shooting at a nashville school; ppl cares more abt the gender identity of the culprit [whos suspected to be trans] than the ppl they casually shot up. all ik rn is that the school was known for nasty shit done to children which all of u shouldve guessed by what nasty things now; and the shooter was once a student there

now the bigots are going to use this case against all of the trans community bc one potentially trans individual committed a horrible crime. if we replace them with a cis white man nobody would be talking abt their gender lmao; talk abt hypocrisy and insensitivity. ppl fucking died yet thats all u care abt

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Keith said:

MY HISTORY TEACHER!!! She was talking shit about trans people, saying how she doesn't understand how could you not identify with the gender you were born with or how can people not have a gender. I told her, that I'll be more than happy to clarify some of these things for her, but she shut me down instead 😨 She told me that I'm probably just as mentally fucked as trans people and that I shouldn't lecture her because I'm too young to know it (she didn't swear, but it still was really agressive).

That really is terrible I hate people like that who spout lies and say they don't understand and then refuse to learn when given an option. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 7sev said:

its ironic considering queer ppl has always existed thruout history and ur teacher just chose to ignore that lol

RIGHT?!? It makes me think that she made up her history degree.

On 3/16/2023 at 8:11 AM, dragons_and_cake said:

Unrelated, but whatever.

See, the thing is, I think I might be demiromantic, but I'm so introverted and shy that I can't let myself form a strong emotional bond with anyone, so I don't know if I experience romantic attraction before or after that. It's veryyy annoying.

I just say I'm demiro because I've only really developed crushes on girls that I've been super close with 

Ironically, one of them also turned out to be a flaming lesbo. 

On 3/16/2023 at 12:35 PM, A User said:

the ghost and molly mcgee!

there's a new season coming on April 1st and for a few weeks after that new episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's a really good show and I'm glad it's coming back!

Aw that show's so cute

Anywho I'm back from the dead, bitchess 

Just now, Moeir said:

I just say I'm demiro because I've only really developed crushes on girls that I've been super close with 

I just go with arospec or mostly aro because uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 minute ago, Moeir said:

Anywho I'm back from the dead, bitchess 

Dammit, my plan failed...

4 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

I just go with arospec or mostly aro because uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dammit, my plan failed...

Well aro people can have boyfriends too yaknow 

Muahahaha you'll never be rid of me 

I'm too gaye for that 

i just came back from a school camp :DDD

during archery I hit the closest to the bull's eye in my group (like, REALLY close, it would look like I actually got it from a distance) and it was a very weird/funny moment for my friends because I have terrible motor/aiming/spatial skills and we were all joking before about how I was gonna miss so bad I'd shoot at someone else's target but NOPE, very out of character moment for me lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Harvest said:

i just came back from a school camp :DDD

during archery I hit the closest to the bull's eye in my group (like, REALLY close, it would look like I actually got it from a distance) and it was a very weird/funny moment for my friends because I have terrible motor/aiming/spatial skills and we were all joking before about how I was gonna miss so bad I'd shoot at someone else's target but NOPE, very out of character moment for me lol

Oh wow almost the exact same thing happened to me a year ago when I went on a school camp trip except I lived up to the expectations and missed the target by a mile... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Lost One said:

Guys, gals and Enby pals! I'm so excited! I can't wait for Gaurdians Of The Galaxy Volume 3!!!

So excited!

I know. So Many good moves at the moment. Like both the Mario movie and DND movie could be great and GotG 3 will be great and then Spiderverse 2 this summer. Absolutely spoilt for choice. I can't wait to see them all. 

• Like 1