teen corner

lovecook

7 hours ago, organs and bone said:

let’s sue @roboticanary

GENIUS

1 hour ago, TrueEvergreen said:

just to keep this thread alive, what is everyone's favorite hobby?

I embroider patches for my school bag (my favourite ones are the one that says all hail the glow cloud that my friend made for me and my ace of spades card), play field hockey, obsessively listen to podcasts and collect cacti

1 hour ago, Cavetowns_fkin_awesome said:

now i wanna try it :<

Idk man that's hard also @organs and bone ty for reminding me this thread exists :>

Prob singing or collecting pretty rocks :D

I can name many many many types of rocks so if anyone's wondering what one is I might be able to help 

I can also name many songs (if you give me lyrics in a cavetown song i can and will name it. choose any random line, I. will. know. it.) 

That's so cool, I can't sing for the life of me lol... What's your favourite type of rock? 

1 hour ago, Cavetowns_fkin_awesome said:

Ok hear me out, what if we sue J.K. Rowling,

shes rich as shit so we can get money and shes transphobic

IDK MAN SOUNDS LIKE A WIN WIN >:D

THAT'S A SMART IDEA

41 minutes ago, organs and bone said:

hello just here to say that my hobbies are my skulls 💀 my chickens , drawing  , and  making fun of the allos as a well as suing people 

Suing people is the ultimate hobby

• Like 2

It's a bit basic, but meteor shower is my personal favorite, its just such a good song

i used to b rly into cavetown, that one’s fun to play on uke

• Like 1

Fav rock gotta be pyrite (I have 23 pieces sizes varying from the whole palm of my hand to fitting on 2 fingers and a few pieces the size of my nail) 

I love him (Cavetown) sm he got me through hard times and really is gender envy to me too

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Cavetowns_fkin_awesome said:

Fav rock gotta be pyrite (I have 23 pieces sizes varying from the whole palm of my hand to fitting on 2 fingers and a few pieces the size of my nail)

Yesssss it's so nice and shiny good choice

• Like 1

17 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Opinions on raisins? Because they're the most divisive vegetable I've ever seen

Raisins are amazing, anyone who says otherwise is wrong

Also olives take the cake for most divisive food

3 hours ago, TrueEvergreen said:

Raisins are amazing, anyone who says otherwise is wrong

Also olives take the cake for most divisive food

(Respectfully) i think ur wrong. Maybe pineapple, anchovies, or meat in general :D

• Like 1

Just now, organs and bone said:

(Respectfully) i think ur wrong. Maybe pineapple, anchovies, or meat in general :D

Oh I forgot about pineapple

I personally hate pineapple because I cannot stand the feeling it gives you in your mouth...

Also I'm now just 40 points from beelzebufo rank, and I am considering just reacting to a bunch of posts on here just to push it over

Oh wait that probably just spammed a bunch of people with notifications oops

AND APPARENTLY IT DOESN'T HELP I THOUGHT IT DID

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, organs and bone said:

I love pineapple so much if nobody stopped me I would literally eat several pineapples in one sitting

2 hours ago, TrueEvergreen said:

Aso I'm now just 40 points from beelzebufo rank, and I am considering just reacting to a bunch of posts on here just to push it over

Oh wait that probably just spammed a bunch of people with notifications oops

AND APPARENTLY IT DOESN'T HELP I THOUGHT IT DID

Nooooooo good luck

Just now, organs and bone said:

oh wow now I have a new goal to work towards 

Well I'm the person you need to pass rn, so you really just have to wait until I go on one of my disappearances and then its free for the taking

Also Im sad that off topic posts don't count for post counts, I would have over 200 posts otherwise

Just now, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Ooh do I sense a rivalry coming on? /j

If I just post enough to pass someone else in top posters, then both of us can be at the top

Oh that's how it works I am very confused about the leaderboard dynamics because I mostly use this site on my phone lol...

Also, a random question to alive the thread, how many flavours of cereal all combined in one bowl would you say are too many?

1 minute ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Also, a random question to alive the thread, how many flavours of cereal all combined in one bowl would you say are too many?

I think that three could work if the flavors fit together, but any more than that is way too many. 

Also speaking of leaderboards, the last time someone got a popular post in this topic was 2022, which is crazy to me. 

• Like 1

Also speaking of leaderboards, the last time someone got a popular post in this topic was 2022, which is crazy to me. 

Okay so we need to have somebody make a post then everybody should like it… we’ll tag everybody on this site :evilgrin: