'Tis me the Sooty owl!

Hello there! I'm Sooty Owl, or Owl for short, or Maryne if you want, or VeryConfusedQuoiromanticThatHasNoIdeaWhatThey'reDoing although that one's a bit long.

I'm 18, currently living in Belgium and studying Biology when I'm not playing video games or rping on forums or wasting my time on Tumblr. I discovered I was aro 2 years ago and up until recently I identified as straight-up aromantic but some changes in my life made me reconsider and now I'm quite confused about what I actually feel, because it's not platonic but it's also definetely not romantic, or at least I think so???? But that's a subject for another time, the bottom line is: I now identify as quoiromantic. Apart from that, I'm very pansexual and consider myself to be gender-neutral but most of the people consider me to be a girl, which doesn't bother me as long as they're not trying to enforce disgusting gender roles on me.

'Cause yeah, there are two things that bother me a lot: stereotyped gender roles and amatonormativity. These two things make me want to move to Iceland and start a solitary life raising sheep and horses. 

What else is there to say about me... I love owls but I think you already got that, I tend to swear a lot but I'll try to keep it to a minimum on here, I love fries and nice ham and tarama. Man, have you tried dipping nachos in tarama? That's so frigging delicious.

Anyways, I hope I'll have a good time here, you all seem very nice :3

Hi and wellcome.

unfortunately I don't think there is anywhere I know of that does not have annoying gender roles to some degree. I just found it to be important to make friends and safe space where you go.

Welcome to the coziest Iceland (Icecreamland, to be exact) of the Internet :icecream: :softserve:

VOYB2MW.jpg

cGRaJFm.jpg

I once had a dream about studying at l'Université Catholique de Louvain but was too lazy to accomplish it :P

Here in Japan, we actually have a cafe where you can see a cat and an owl being together, btw.

Welcome to Apocalypse :icecream:! I'm still new to here too. I didn't even write a topic on this board, yet.

Welcome VeryConfusedQuoiromanticThatHasNoIdeaWhatThey'reDoing! :icecream: I'm VeryConfusedAromanticThatHasNoIdeaWhatThey'reDoing!

I consider myself gender neutral as well, although I usually just say agender. I also love chips as well. ;) Potatoes are the absolute best thing. Ever.

Aw, thank you everyone for your warm welcome!

aroMa(n)tisse: Oh my god those ice creams look so good O_O give meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

Elise: Aaaaaaaaah I want to go there 8DD

Dang it now I really want ice cream because of you all D8

Well hello there! I see someone is contesting my title of VeryConfusedQuoiromanticThatHasNoIdeaWhatThey'reDoing... I'll let it slide this time, only because I'm so confused that I don't even know if I'm Quoiro ¬¬

Nah but seriously, I hope you have fun here and maybe even learn a little about yourself! It's a good thing you like ice-cream, because you're going to find a lot of it here! xD :icecream::icecream::icecream:

6 minutes ago, Sooty Owl said:

Thank you guys!

@brsajo I will fight you to earn the right to the title of  VeryConfusedQuoiromanticThatHasNoIdeaWhatThey'reDoing (ง'̀-'́)ง

BRING IT ON M8!?!? ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Archived