Birth order effect?

Emerald Cheetah

Birth Order and Family  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 months later...

Sort of oldest here--I have an older half brother on my mom's side, but he's 11 years older than me, so I've taken on the role of oldest child.

No one in my immediate family identifies explicitly as LGBTQ, but some of them have mentioned being attracted to the same sex before. So... I definitely think I'm not the only one who isn't cishet.

• 3 months later...

only child

for now im the only queer kid in my dominantly European and homophobic family

I'm probably one of the only non-homophobic family members too :/

I have queer friends, and ally friends but the ally friends are more related in a faith way, where like god fathers and mothers get involved and it's just rlly complicated

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oldest here. I have a gay cousin on my dad's side and my paternal grandad was bi. One of my older cousins on my mom's side has conspicuously never had a partner though, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't kiiiind of hoping I might have a fellow aro or arospec.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have one sister who is five years older. As far as I know no one else in my biological family is queer, but I do have an aunt who never had another relationship after her husband had died. And all my cousins took a really long time to get a boyfriend/girlfriend, so the fact that I took ‘forever’ was never openly questioned.

Only child. Besides me, only one other member of my dad's side of the family, my cousin, is openly gay, we've only seen each other once as he was from England, though he moved to New Zealand a year later.