teen corner

lovecook

6 hours ago, Harvest said:

yall who is your favourite teacher and why?

Either my bio teacher who also is my tutor, cause she's just a great teacher and care about her students, or my show jumping teacher who is overall nice and explains things fairly well. I like most of my teachers to be fair, it's only one I dislike (the whole class does) and two that is like acceptable, the maths and dressage teachers.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

Um hi. For anyone who knows me, I'm Fandom from AVEN. There's no way I'll be able to get back onto AVEN (computer search settings) but I figured, might as well make an Arocalyspe account. Had been planning to for a while, anyways.

hi.:frog:

19 hours ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

Um hi. For anyone who knows me, I'm Fandom from AVEN. There's no way I'll be able to get back onto AVEN (computer search settings) but I figured, might as well make an Arocalyspe account. Had been planning to for a while, anyways.

FANDOM HI

2 hours ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

Nope, I can't. I know what's going to happen. But it's a button, and I love pushing buttons. BUT I SHOULDN'T.

same

9 hours ago, Harvest said:

my woodshop teacher.

she's unlike any teacher ever.

she has the most unconventional yet sensible opinions, actually gives general life advice, and we have TEA PARTIESSSSS

idk man, if someone offers tea parties with homemade goodies and tea every thursday, you kinda feel inclined to go

also she has some cool af stories she tells and they're actually quite interesting. tea time is when you get literally just stories and it's THE BESTTTTT

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, A User said:

my woodshop teacher.

she's unlike any teacher ever.

she has the most unconventional yet sensible opinions, actually gives general life advice, and we have TEA PARTIESSSSS

idk man, if someone offers tea parties with homemade goodies and tea every thursday, you kinda feel inclined to go

also she has some cool af stories she tells and they're actually quite interesting. tea time is when you get literally just stories and it's THE BESTTTTT

tEa PaRtIeS?????

I WANT TEA PARTIES

• Like 2

Just now, A User said:

YES TEA PARTIESSSSS

SHE EVEN MAKES THE GOODS HERSELFFFFF

YOU GET TEA FROM A REAL KETTLE N EVERYTHING IT'S LIKE SO FUNNNN

tea from a real kettle??

where else would you get tea from

BUT IT SOUNDS AMAZINg

1 minute ago, A User said:

(idk man whati was thinking)

IT ISSSSSSSSSSS

and it's a small group too! nice to chat with!

that sounds great

10 hours ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

Also, is this forum intentionally modelled after AVEN? Is it on purpose? 

i believe it's just hosted on the same... domain or whatever

Still a lack of furries here, though. I noticed quite a few furries on AVEN, including one or two mods? Quite a few people. 

i am questioning furry hello

and yeah we have a furry admin now on AVEN, no shortage there

It is refreshing to be in a space which focus on Aromantic people, and aromanticism, for once. It’s also a smaller, which lends to a sort of charm? Anyway, I think I might prefer it over AVEN (I didn’t hear some controversies over it?). I like this one’s design, and layout. But the dark mode/theme of AVEN is much better than Arocalypse’s. 

yeah sometimes it feels like AVEN has a large focus on romance which is a problem because my aromantic identity is probably more important than my asexual one. nice to have a smaller space too, feels more like a community

52 minutes ago, Graemenm said:

Hello

oh hey graeme

• Like 2

my favourite teacher is probably a) my history one, less about him and more that I like history I guess so I have positive associations with him and b) do assistant teachers count? because I have had a lot of open and understanding ones

• Like 1

On 11/13/2022 at 5:56 PM, Harvest said:

My science teacher, she's also my homeroom teacher too

I love listening to her voice during classes and she explains everything so clearly 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

Okay, so I was not banned from AVEN. My mom found out I was on AVEN and for four months, I was not allowed to be in my room with my computer by myself. Yesterday she let me do it, so glory hallelujah, I have done it.

And I love the cleanness of this site honestly. It just seems so peaceful.

Why did she not allow you to use your computer for four months because of AVEN? And how come she let you use it now? I'm surprised she isn't monitoring your computer usage after letting you use it.

I also like how peaceful it is! I love the layout, and think it is neat and clean too! 

Do you mean that it is peaceful because of the cleanliness of the website?

21 hours ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

Okay, so I was not banned from AVEN. My mom found out I was on AVEN and for four months, I was not allowed to be in my room with my computer by myself. Yesterday she let me do it, so glory hallelujah, I have done it.

yikes. imagine grounding your child from all electronics just over a silly forum for ace peeps. i woulda be so pissed if i were you

7 minutes ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

I also like how peaceful it is! I love the layout, and think it is neat and clean too! 

tbh i would want the mods to improve the looks of the dark mode because some colors of the text is barely readable. but light mode is ok for now. i still dont want to have my eyes burnt whenever i log on though so i hope they improve the dark mode soon 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Merli said:

Either my bio teacher who also is my tutor, cause she's just a great teacher and care about her students, or my show jumping teacher who is overall nice and explains things fairly well. I like most of my teachers to be fair, it's only one I dislike (the whole class does) and two that is like acceptable, the maths and dressage teachers.

Jumping teacher? Dressage teacher?

10 hours ago, EGGHEAD said:

i believe it's just hosted on the same... domain or whatever

i am questioning furry hello

and yeah we have a furry admin now on AVEN, no shortage there

yeah sometimes it feels like AVEN has a large focus on romance which is a problem because my aromantic identity is probably more important than my asexual one. nice to have a smaller space too, feels more like a community

oh hey graeme

Oh, cool, that first sentence would explain a lot. Bu then how come AVEN has no limit on image sizes? I get that it probably has more funding, as well as the fact that it is more in demand. But still.

How can someone be a questioning furry, though?

What is the name of the furry admin?

MMM, yeah, it definitely has a focus on romance more, from my brief time spent on it.
How come Arocalypse doesn't have that kind of focus on sex/sexual relationships? I get that a lot of these people came from AVEN, so they are probably more understanding of why not to do that, and a lot of people here are AroAce. But there are a lot of aro-allos here, no? 

It was nice, joining here. More focus on lack of romantic attraction, and lack of romance. Refreshing. plus, it's more niche and a smaller community, so you can focus more on the content and daily posts, and pay attention to them. Doesn't dilute the content or posts as much, and we welcome new members and pay more attention to them! ( I don't know much about AVEN, only making generalizations based on what I know, what I heard about it from other people, especially ones here, and the fact that it's a larger community, and is a forum with much more members than Arocalypse!).

Now all this forum requires is a furry mod, like on AVEN, and furries, too. Then the revolution will begin! Not to suggest that this should have to be more like AVEN.

By the way, are you a furry, @Collie?
I don't know why, but it seems like to me that @AroAcedragon13 would like the Warriors series, and would be a fan of them.

7 hours ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

Jumping teacher? Dressage teacher?

Yeah, I go on a school with horse education. We have subjects about horses and will get a title there more than just the normal (maths, Swedish, English, history and so on)

• Like 2