teen corner

illumi

Just now, Fandom Fanatic said:

Um hi. For anyone who knows me, I'm Fandom from AVEN. There's no way I'll be able to get back onto AVEN (computer search settings) but I figured, might as well make an Arocalyspe account. Had been planning to for a while, anyways.

So it has begun

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

Um hi. For anyone who knows me, I'm Fandom from AVEN. There's no way I'll be able to get back onto AVEN (computer search settings) but I figured, might as well make an Arocalyspe account. Had been planning to for a while, anyways.

hiiii
idk u but hiii

5 minutes ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

hi i dont believe weve met

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

Hello!

2 hours ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

Don’t know you personally but I’ve heard of you(you serve as a reminder to NOT drop our phones) so Heyo!!

3 hours ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

i see. i think ive seen you before but since you disappeared off of aven i dont get to know you better lol. welcum though!

9 hours ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

Hi and welcome!

14 hours ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

Hello, and welcome to this forum!

i hope you find it helpful, and have an enjoyable time here!

Also, hey guys, I’m back!

16 hours ago, Deltalorian said:

So it has begun

Yes, Delta, I am the bringer of Armageddon. Or the Arocalyspe. Who knows?

16 hours ago, EGGHEAD said:

hi i dont believe weve met

Egghead, you've got to be kidding me.

13 hours ago, goose said:

Don’t know you personally but I’ve heard of you(you serve as a reminder to NOT drop our phones) so Heyo!!

This is my legacy?! Oh shit. Yeah, I've grown to expect it. Hi!

12 hours ago, sevan said:

i see. i think ive seen you before but since you disappeared off of aven i dont get to know you better lol. welcum though!

Yep, I was on AVEN for a solid month and in that solid month, I had over 1000 posts and spent most of my time on ATC.

5 hours ago, Harvest said:

yall who is your favourite teacher and why?

Based off of how they teach? My math teacher, because she totally understands if you don't get an assignment done as long as you did spend some time working on it. Based off of personality? My science teacher. She's Gen Z and it's the best thing in the world.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

Ah shit, keep forgetting I'm in a different space now. AVEN Teen Corner.

Oh, I didn’t realise it was an abbreviation for the teen corner over at AVEN. 

Honestly, it is sort of refreshing for this forum to have a name like Arocalypse and not something like an acronym (imagine if this was named AUREA, instead?). I do kind of wish it was named as an acronym, though. 

Also, is this forum intentionally modelled after AVEN? Is it on purpose? 

I did think about making an account there, and would have, but it’s banned over here. 

It is refreshing to be in a space which focus on Aromantic people, and aromanticism, for once. It’s also a smaller, which lends to a sort of charm? Anyway, I think I might prefer it over AVEN (I didn’t hear some controversies over it?). I like this one’s design, and layout. But the dark mode/theme of AVEN is much better than Arocalypse’s. 

Still a lack of furries here, though. I noticed quite a few furries on AVEN, including one or two mods? Quite a few people. 

2 minutes ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

Well, then can I at least be the bringer of death? You gotta give me something here, dude. I just escaped a FOUR-MONTH-LONG ban.

I am intrigued. You were banned from AVEN? Why?

3 minutes ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

Well, then can I at least be the bringer of death? You gotta give me something here, dude. I just escaped a FOUR-MONTH-LONG ban.

Sure, whatever. Do you think you could ever get onto the top posts in this topic leaderboard?

16 hours ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

Hello, glad to see you again!

1 minute ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

Oh, I didn’t realise it was an abbreviation for the teen corner over at AVEN. 

Honestly, it is sort of refreshing for this forum to have a name like Arocalypse and not something like an acronym (imagine if this was named AUREA, instead?). I do kind of wish it was named as an acronym, though. 

Also, is this forum intentionally modelled after AVEN? Is it on purpose? 

I did think about making an account there, and would have, but it’s banned over here. 

It is refreshing to be in a space which focus on Aromantic people, and aromanticism, for once. It’s also a smaller, which lends to a sort of charm? Anyway, I think I might prefer it over AVEN (I didn’t hear some controversies over it?). I like this one’s design, and layout. But the dark mode/theme of AVEN is much better than Arocalypse’s. 

Still a lack of furries here, though. I noticed quite a few furries on AVEN, including one or two mods? Quite a few people. 

I am intrigued. You were banned from AVEN? Why?

Okay, so I was not banned from AVEN. My mom found out I was on AVEN and for four months, I was not allowed to be in my room with my computer by myself. Yesterday she let me do it, so glory hallelujah, I have done it.

And I love the cleanness of this site honestly. It just seems so peaceful.

2 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

Sure, whatever. Do you think you could ever get onto the top posts in this topic leaderboard?

Well. You keep making sex jokes, I'll keep making rebuttals and we'll see what happens.

1 minute ago, Merli said:

Hello, glad to see you again!

hi! Omg I missed you so much!

• Like 2