teen corner

lovecook

1 hour ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

Just finished skating in below freezing weather.Best decision I've made in awhile.

Sounds like tons of fun.

-

TW: the basic mental health stuff. And cursing.

Guys my mom noticed I was shaking my hand when I was stressed and she basically told me “You’re giving yourself a nervous tick on purpose to draw attention to yourself.” I want to fucking die. Because she doesn’t understand how deep mental health is. She knows anxiety as just being nervous and depression as what the commercials show it as, but she doesn’t realize that my anxiety is a constant thing. I’m not stressed about anything right now, but I CANT FUCKING CONTROL WHAT MY BODY DOES. I can’t fucking control the fact that shaking my hands and bouncing on my feet keeps me from freaking out or that it keeps me from being restless. Well i’m sorry I’m fucking broken, okay? It’s not like I asked for this shit. 

Edited by Fandom Fanatic
needed to separate the replies.
  • Like 5

16 hours ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

Sounds like tons of fun.

-

Guys my mom noticed I was shaking my hand when I was stressed and she basically told me “You’re giving yourself a nervous tick on purpose to draw attention to yourself.” I want to fucking die. Because she doesn’t understand how deep mental health is. She knows anxiety as just being nervous and depression as what the commercials show it as, but she doesn’t realize that my anxiety is a constant thing. I’m not stressed about anything right now, but I CANT FUCKING CONTROL WHAT MY BODY DOES. I can’t fucking control the fact that shaking my hands and bouncing on my feet keeps me from freaking out or that it keeps me from being restless. Well i’m sorry I’m fucking broken, okay? It’s not like I asked for this shit. 

She sounds like a real piece of work, I’m sorry you gotta put up with her.

2 hours ago, goose said:

She sounds like a real piece of work, I’m sorry you gotta put up with her.

Most of the time, I love my mom, I still really do. She just drives me crazy because she isn't always willing to listen to how I see things.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

Most of the time, I love my mom, I still really do. She just drives me crazy because she isn't always willing to listen to how I see things.

Gotcha, I hope she comes around or at the very least makes a attempt to listen to you.

On 11/20/2022 at 10:42 AM, Fandom Fanatic said:

Sounds like tons of fun.

-

My Mum sometimes gets mad at me when I'm stressed out. Sometimes I'm not even actually feeling anxious but I accidently talk to fast or use too many words and so she assumes I am anxious and then proceed to yell at me for it.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Harvest said:

My Mum sometimes gets mad at me when I'm stressed out. Sometimes I'm not even actually feeling anxious but I accidently talk to fast or use too many words and so she assumes I am anxious and then proceed to yell at me for it.

my parents do the same thing when i snap over something small

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Harvest said:

Yep, I've heard that one before. I'll be doing something as simple as sitting with my arms crossed, because it's comfortable to sit that way and she'll assume I'm mad.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Harvest said:

you know that moment when you go to a pool after never going to one in a while and then 6 hours later you feel like the blood in your body has been replaced by chlorine

i don't know i haven't gone to one in a while

ahhhahHahHahhHa!!! my brother asked me what gay means.... i told him that back in like 1800s it meant happy then he says ''i'm very gay". i did tell him it means you like guys.then he's asking what does lgbbq mean and i'm like ooooh he 's gonna ask how i know all this so i played dumb and pretended to have to search it on my phone then he's like oh it only tells you that fast because you searched it before and then i'm like No it doesn't then he's asking are you gay and i was panicking because i said no and then he said so you're sad and i'm like no so you're gay ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! and i had to play dumb when he thought it was lgbbq and had to pretend like i didn't know when he finally figured out it was lgbtq then he was interrogating me on what the letters mean and i really said i have no clue.then he really said pansexual=attracted to pans and somehow then brought up someone being attracted to their car then he said his "pronouns" which were just equivalent to attack helicopter.then he said he's attracted to chuck e cheese.that was terrifying.

• Haha 3

On 11/19/2022 at 5:42 PM, Fandom Fanatic said:

Yeah, I also have anxiety and I can't talk about it to my parents because they either dismiss it, yell at me for it, or pity me and I hate all of the above

I got the first post on this page LET'S GOOOO!!!

• Like 4

On 11/18/2022 at 8:13 AM, Harvest said:

noooooooooo comic sans is EVIL

Hey I know this is old but just… check this out

https://youtu.be/GUCcObwIsOs

It is fun to shit on fonts but learning the history behind comic sans was pretty interesting to me (also I love this channel). I used to use it all the time as a kid, so I have fond memories of it hahaha. Also I heard it's easier to read for dyslexic people. Does it really deserve all the hate it gets?

…I mean it is pretty ugly but—yeah just watch the video if you want

On 11/20/2022 at 12:42 AM, Fandom Fanatic said:

Well i’m sorry I’m fucking broken, okay? It’s not like I asked for this shit. 

Hey, please don't say that? Indeed, you didn't ask to have anxiety. You are not broken! You just need a little more support because you are struggling! There's nothing abnormal or "broken" about that; lots of people have anxiety. I'm really sorry this is happening to you.

On 11/21/2022 at 6:40 AM, Harvest said:

Wth?? And why would she think it's even useful??

On 11/25/2022 at 4:40 AM, Goofylittlecoffeeaddict said:

Yeah, I also have anxiety and I can't talk about it to my parents because they either dismiss it, yell at me for it, or pity me and I hate all of the above

That sucks! To everyone here struggling with mental health and having loved ones who don't get it, I'm sorry!

• Like 3