teen corner

illumi

8 hours ago, sevan said:

happy ace week. we had relationship and sex ed today and the teacher showed us a video about sex and the video mentioned asexuality. im so fucking happy it did 

that's good

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ArrowAce said:

Wait it’s ace week :o why did I learn this now

i didn't know until someone told me

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Deltalorian said:

Ooh nice, if the youtube banner thing is to believed today is international animation day

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THERE'S A WHOLE DAY FOR ANIMATION?!?!?!??!??

WAS I JUST NOT AWARE??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! JJOSRBGBRFUGRBJSGGSS

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, A User said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THERE'S A WHOLE DAY FOR ANIMATION?!?!?!??!??

WAS I JUST NOT AWARE??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! JJOSRBGBRFUGRBJSGGSS

oh dear

shame

unpopular opinion; aroace and oriented aroace has no inherent difference based on the nature of each definitions

people are trying so hard to differentiate both terms when really theres no much to separate both terms from. oriented aroace is someone whos strictly aromantic and asexual but experiences some other tertiary attraction [aesthetic platonic alterous and whatnot]. while aroace is someone whos simply both aromantic and asexual. people have used aroace as an umbrella term before but we already have a word for it; aroacespec. so aroace can just be its own identity

i saw a post on pinterest differentiating the terms aroace and oriented aroace and stated their reasoning below. and i quote

i see that a lot of people are confused under my posts so here: being oriented aroace is being aroace and lesbian, mlm, bi, pan, etc while feeling some sort of attraction while being aroace is not feeling any type of attraction plus being aroace is literally not being straight or gay

i have disagree. aroace people can still feel tertiary attraction. it literally only stands for aromantic and asexual not aspec for all the other types of attractions. plus people are already identifying as aroace lesbian mlm bi etc without using the term oriented aroace but for the same reason. so imo oriented aroace is the unnecessary vocabulary here but go off

yes i just rambled and typed a long ass paragraph abt it. go ahead and ignore it

Edited by sevan
  • Like 1