teen corner

lovecook

2 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

It's mostly the fact that you changed font type mid sentence

heh

Ţ̶̡̨̡̡̛͎͖̤̜̙̠̞̲̦̰̪̝̺̺̙̝̘̠̻̯̦̖̱͎̖͔̤͈̟̺̱̼̙̳̟̠̖̦͓͍͓͚̦͓̲̣̳̦̙̈́̎̈́̽̅̿͌̋͌̈́̈́͋̈́̂̉̈͛͂̑̀̀͊̕͘͜͝ͅḩ̵̡̨̨̛͉͙͖̘͕̮̬̯̪̭͕̣̥̘̜͓̼̯͙̺̘̼̤͓̪̘̳̺̣̖̟̲̳̯̖̳̟̾̆͋͌̔͌͗̂̋̂̈́̓̓̇̀̈̀̄̐̔̒̄͌̊̌̎͐͋́́̎̈̄̓͂̈́̈́͑̐̆̅̐́̕̕͘͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅį̴̨̧̢̡̡̭̪̼̹͖̦̞̜̙̙̞̪̝̜̦͓̲̰̒̋̐̅͋̍̌͌̿̍̇͗͂͆̀̓̊̑̾͌̂̈̔̓̂̄̊̈́͋̊̽̔̈́̓̐͘̕̚̕͝͝͝͝͝ͅş̸̧̢̨̛̛̛̠̮͍̖̹͍͙̘̜̹̺͎͍͕͎͍͇̰̪̝̦̫̺̽̍̉̋̉̍͑̓̈́̓͆̈̔̈́͂͒̿͆̑͛̃͋̀͌̑̂̍̿̐̈̊̽̆̓̀͐̔͌͛̿͆̈͂̀͆̀̑̕̚͜͜͜͝͝ ̶̡̡̢̢̡̢̨̛͎̳̬̫̻̺̠̭̝̱̞̣͕̘͓̖̥͕̺͎̟̺͈͙̥̞͎̪̻̼̩̳͓͍̯͍͖̱͇̺̪͙͙͈̩̹͙͈̱͓̺̟̣̬͚̗͚̠̞̥͉̇͊̀͗́̀̿̌̎͂̾͌͐͆̈́̑̔̉̈́̍̋͒̈́͋̃̐͗̈́͑̃͋̍̍̓̃͌̎͊̈̓͛͛̄͂̋̊̀͑̈́̈́̋̈́̈͛̊̎͆͆̂̂̃͌̔͗̚͘̚͘͘̕̚̚͘̚̕͜͠͠͝ͅͅͅf̴̧̡̢̨̢̧̡̛̛̠̠͍͍̠̰̳̲̯̩̞̦̳̲̳̭̺̳̦͓͈̜̝̥̦̗́̊̎̍̉̓̃̏̔̌͐̀̋͆̓̀̋͂̎̑̎̂͐̉͘͘͜͜͝o̷̢̧̡̧̼̞̙̺̤͇̦̖̬̺̠̹̟̻̩̱͇̱̬͚̱̻̰̱̪͇̤̳̯̥̘̬̙̲͎̱̪̣̦̬̮̞̹̓̎̌̾͐͒̿̀̃̔̀̌͋̄̊̾͆͛́̈́̓̐̅̀̀̑̅̈́̀̃̄̇̽̂̈́̿͛͑̄̽̍̀̄̏̿̀̐̾̿̅̓̈́̿̈̄͛͘̚̕͘̚̚͜͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅn̷͖̞̫͒͂́̿̉̓̐̽̏̊͑̒͋̒͘͘ṫ̸̛̛̛̛̛̲͓̤͑͒͌̓̋̅̂͑̐̽͆̔̊̄̉̎̀͌̌̔̾͒̄̂́͆̏̎̈̾̃̀̋͌̆́͑͂́̔͐̓͆͆͗̎̂̓̎̈́̒̎̋́̎̇̆̎̑̎̏͋͒̄̇̐͛̀̆̒̇̀͑͐͆͗̇́̀̂̈́͊̋̚̕͘͘̚̕̚̕͝ ̸̛̤̣͖͉͇͎͔̬̠̺̦̈͐͗̈́̒̇̃͌͑̌̕d̸̘̙͎͈̠̼͈͎̥͇̟̣̹̳͖͖̰̯͚̜͑̆̓̀́͂͑̓͆̀̀̃̂͂͛̾͐̇̀̈̎̀̈́̾̓́̿̏̽͑̑͛͘̚͘ͅe̵̩̫̲̝̜̹̲͓̼̣̞̖̠̪̓̐̑͒̀̅̅̓̋̑̋͋̇́͑̾́̂̀͆͛͗̌̿͘͝͠ş̴̨̡̨̛̫̞͈̥̝̪͉͉̬̟̩̤̻̲͓̣̳̫̪͚͇̙͍̭̞̠͓͇̳͎͂̿̓̈̉̊̌̃̈̑̓̓͑̐̓̈́͑͛̑̈̆̽̐͂̒̆͋̃͒͒͐̀̾́̓́̒̊͑̒́̑̍̑̄̀͆̔̅́͐̓̐͊̈́̉̿̈́̒̽͂̓̚͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅc̶̡̡̧̡̨̡̢̛̛͚͍̰̻̗̝̲̩̦͇̯̭̳̻͕̳̝̭̫̰͕̖͉͔̯̤̱̬̻̹̣̬͔̪͙̯͙̩̘̖̹͎͇͎̻̲͇̗̖͕͚̫̺̜̭̦̰̤̲̖͉͙̮̮͖̜͇͛̑̂́̄́͂̽̓̍̍̐͒̑͗͒͑̓̊͆̉̀͋͐͛͊̓̈̄̄́̓͐̿̈̾̽̌̓̂͊̑̋́́̆̄͌̿̐̃̾̽̈́̔́̈̉̂̋̓̇̂͛͆̏̋̒̒̒̆̚͘͘̕̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝ŕ̵̨̡̢̨̡̡̨̛̠̫͓͇̖̩͖̗̙̰̤̱̺̹͎͕̖̻͖̹͖̙̭͖̹̠̖͚̺̗̭̲͚̠̜̭͇͙̲̩͓̩̟̝͕͕̳̫͇̖̤͔͕̹̣̞̯̝͓̺̬͇̓̎́̔̆̆̐̈́̄͛̈͗̎͆̇̂͑̀̊́̒̏̈̈́́̎̕͜͜͜͝į̶̢̡̨̨̡̢͔̙͍͙̭̗̩͙͇̤̗̙̥̜͍͙͉̞̮͖̜̻̖̹̘͈͇̜̭̣̬̬͇̻̺̙̥̩̞̮̟̲̙̹̯̞̘͓̮͎͓̯͌̍́͆̔́̃̾͌̾͗͘̕̕͜b̷̧̢̡̨̡̡̡̨̧̛̹̲̞̮̪̙͉͙͓̥͙̙̻̣̲̩̜̫͎̻̩̜̬̺̼̠̟̳̮͙̻̟̝͖̳̤̳̦̯̝̰̰̞͚̯̬̟̝̥̱̹̮̰͇̅̅͐̅̓̄̑͒͛́̽̑͐̍͛̈́̚͜͜͠e̵̛̛̼̬̰͐̍̈́͛͑̈̐͂̅̏̒͗͊́̅̈́̓̅̈́̒̊͆̉͊̓̿̈́̀͑́̇́̏̋̎̾̀͛̓̅͒̈́͆͆̂͑͒̾̀́͛́̍͋̃͌̌͊̌͐͋̆̎̈́̀̅̈́̄̓̈́̈́̌͌̽̎̚̕̚̚̚͘͘̕͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝s̸̢̧̧̨̧̢̡̨̡̧̛̛̲͇̦̖̘̩̳͇̲͈͕̗̤̝̱͚͔͔̠̦̫̳̯̠̦̗̺̝̭̦̠̮̣̣̝̼̺̥̼̦͈͚͖͍̹̮̫̣̖̫͓̤̜̦̠̠̳̪̖̣͉̬̞̼͕̟̲͚̠̼̤̯̬͓͈̯̤̦̝̬̤̈́̇͋̾̎̎͊̊͆̏͌̄̾͐̾̓̉̌̍͗͗͋̃̆͛̊̒͋̉̎̽̀̄͌̒̅͗́̏͆́̓́̃̿͒̃͐́͐̍̌͊̈̄̊̿́̄̓̍̚̚̕̚͜͜͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅ ̴̧̛̱̫͍͖̫̪̠̘͇̥̖̥͈̙̍̍̎̔͗̔̆̃̅̓͑̀̈́̌̐͊̂͛̋́͂̌̆́͊̈́̒̒̔̆́͑́̅̒̒́̓͋̆̅̊̈́̔̎̈́̀̋̎́͌̽̈́̈́̑̆̊̂̇̂́͒̽̈́̌̾̄̈̈́̒̿͑̿̈́̑̈́̂̈́̾͊̿͂͊̓̎̋̕͘͘̕͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ĥ̴̨̡̛̦̟̣͎̱͇̻̘̖̱̜͍̫̜͔̘͎͚̮͎̦̳̰̱̱̬̫͉̭̺̟̼̟̳͇̺̘̘̮̹̪̱̘̰̩͐ǫ̴̢̢̢̨̢͈̞̲̬͖̝͍̮̪̠͓̘̖͉̫̦̜̙͕͉̞̤͍̜̹͚̦͖̹̻̦͙͔̹̘̯͖͎̞̺̞͓̘̗̟͙͎̤͙͔̦̲̙̯̝͕̲͎̻͍̖̮͖̟̼͓͕̻̤̪̼̻͇̟̱̲̪̘̠̺̺̳̤̘͈̣̩̦͕̈̀͆̈́̒̓͛̄̚͜͜ͅͅw̷̡̨̧̢̨̡̨̨̗̣̰͍̫̪͇̯͇͔̭̮͓̣̘̙̮̱̬̪̲͕̥͖̹͕͚̤͍̳͉̘͍̺̥̝͔̼̠̭͎̰̪̖̹̘͚̺̰̦̼̮̔͌͂̂͛̅̽̓͛̿̀̒̎̈́̄̃̏̓̂̒͌͊͂͜͝ͅͅ ̸͍̥̺͉͎̝̼͎͍̽͂̑͊͗͆̾̈́͂̊̈͊̎̃͑͘̕͠Į̵̛̛̙̮͎̜̝̦͈̰͓̤̝̺͈̜̳̱̟̯͍̦͈̫̜̮͕̣̩̈́̈̋̽̀̀̍̇̎̐̑͋̈́̓͒̉̈̈̿̏̋͊̂͊̀́̇̀̏́̾͐͒͗̍̌̊̎̉͘̚͝͝͝͝͝͝'̷̡̧̡̧̡͓̟̼̮̗̠͉̰̫͎̺̺͚̱̮̬͕̳̪̺̹͔̹̯̼̹̗̦̭̻͉̝̗͙̻̘̦͉̼̝̮̜̻͈̗̬̣͉͎̞̗̣͙̬̗̗͕̞̜͓̥̣̩͆̌͌̍́̑̏̐͊̓͑̈̈́́̇̈̑̆̓̈̋̈́̀͂͒̏̏̍͆͌́̉̈́͆̈́̉͛̍́͘̕̚͘̕͜͜͠ͅͅm̶̜̞͕̰̘̘̾͒̇̓͑̓̏͌͆̃̕͝ ̸̡̧̨̨̡̛̛̛̣̰͖̻̲̞̼͉͓̫̺͖̤̝̥̰͙͓̺̱͇̥̩̖͖͉̞̝̗̼̯̗̮̰͈̗̮̝̟̩̜̭͍̘̱̹̘̠̺̯̪̠͚͊̓͒̈́́͂́̎͋̄͗̋͑̀̊̈́̈́͋͐͂̈́̓̽̀̒̍͑̔̊̂͛̉̑̅́̃̀̈́̂̔͌̇͂̔͐́̇̓́͊͐̈̿̌͊̒́͊́̅̎͑͂̒̒̈̈́̚̚͘̕͘̚͜͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅf̶̝̦̣̣̪̗̻͖͕͖̹̪̪̖͖̘̤̬̺͍̰̰̬̖̮́̓̒̎̂̽̄͆͐̃̋̍͆̈́͊̒̉͛̍̒̎̆͛̈̆̊̇͗̍̊̆͊̔̾̔̂̐̓̄͂͆̓̄̔̓̊̄̓̐̾͂̀̓̽̄̅̓͗͛͒̑͌͛͊̀̈́͊̒̎̒̎̐̀͋̽̊̐̏̔͌̌̀̈́͑̂͑̉̀̊͘͘̚̚̚͘̚͝͝͝ě̵̡̨̛̛̫̱̭͕̝͔̹̻̤̲͉̹̲̫͎̠̘̤̙̩̯̼͎͙͎̑́̽̀̓́̍̐̒̔̈́̐̒́͆̀̈́̆̒̈́̆́̆̉́͌̉́̆̅̆̐͂̽͌̀̾͑͂͛̓́́̿͊̈̂͆̈̃̈́̽̀̏̓̓̚̚̕̚͘͘̕͘͜͜͝͠͠ͅͅȩ̷̧̡̢̧̧͇͕͕̠̦̳͔̲͍͈̠͉͉̰̳̝̮̫̣̬͓̺̝̠̮̣̻͉͚̲̥̰̲̩̙̜͔͚͍̼̞̼̙̻̟͓͓̳̻͕̤͚̠͔̳̻̭͉̲̩̲̠̻͓̬͓̤͇̺̦̱͈̦͊̏̋̈́̎̕͜͜͜͝ͅl̴̨̨̨̢̛͓̲͔̙̱̠̼̫͉̯̥̗̯̙̺̗͉͔̹̜̼̪̮͉̥̜̼̭̲̹̙̦̫̞̙͖̻͎̟̜̯̰̈̈͗̅͐̓̑̈͌̆̀̎͂̽̂̈̇͊͊̀͆̈͘̕͘͠͠͝ͅị̷̧̧̛͚̺̣͕̜̣͎̃̀̓̀̐̀̂͐͌̏͌̄͊̎̓̓͌̎͛͊̽̀̅̋̂́̀̾̓͒͛̌̒́́̈̇́̈́̇̕̕͘͜͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅņ̵̧̛̛̛̗̫̭̜͓͓̥͎͎̬͉̺̼͕̰̦͈̺͖̫̫̹̙̼̬͎͓̳̳͇̓̏͌͗͆̀̒̽̓͒̂̑̎̃̏̀̆͗́͆̀̍̐̄̀́͋͂͆̇͌́̉̀̿̇̊̉̆͋̇͐͑͂̓̉̿̕̕̕̕̕͘͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠g̶̨̢̟̼̗͕̯͍͔͍̫̖̗̼͕͙̺̮͓̩̤̜̥̩̺͓͐̓̌̅͊̅̍́̂́̾̌̂͑͒͛͛̔́͜͝.̴̧̡̡̧̢̡̡̢͙͖̲͇̝̲̩̲̩̟̼̝̭͓̫̘̦̲̖̞͙͚͖̻̙̼̹̪͉̞͕̻̠̱̼̙͔̪̹̗̦͍̺̜͈̩̼̭̩̙̩̹̯̻͕̹̫͇̬̀̄̉̽̌̏͗̔́̊̋͘̕͜͜͜ͅ

Everything, Maryland means EVERYTHING I love maryland, I've never tried the cookies. I have the old bay and blue crabs hehe

41WACQDTJZL._AC_.jpg.062a779b0fc3927dc3ca2dab197bd554.jpg

MARYLAND!!!!!! 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 1

heh,  why were you wondering? Just cause I'm from Maryland makes you think I'm some fanatic? To those not in the know, this is very tame compared to the discord

10 hours ago, ArrowAce said:

Everything, Maryland means EVERYTHING I love maryland, I've never tried the cookies. I have the old bay and blue crabs hehe

41WACQDTJZL._AC_.jpg.062a779b0fc3927dc3ca2dab197bd554.jpg

MARYLAND!!!!!! 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what kind of lovecraftian horror is this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

lmao there are these two girls in my grade asking random people in classes 'are you pro life or pro choice?' and its so weird lmao, we go to a christian school and they even ask the teachers. They ask it so nonchalantly too as if they are unaware its a sensitive topic.

28 minutes ago, Harvest said:

lmao there are these two girls in my grade asking random people in classes 'are you pro life or pro choice?' and its so weird lmao, we go to a christian school and they even ask the teachers. They ask it so nonchalantly too as if they are unaware its a sensitive topic.

tbh that sounds like a thing i would do i can be very oblivious

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anaim said:

I'm on this site so often because it is one of the few things that slips under my school's radar, and yet i don't post ever... figured i should try to start doing that...

So here I am 

hi

12 hours ago, Anaim said:

I'm on this site so often because it is one of the few things that slips under my school's radar, and yet i don't post ever... figured i should try to start doing that...

So here I am 

Hello, and welcome to Arocalypse, Anaim! I can't wait to see what kinds of shenanigans you get up to, over here! Do check out off-topic posts and arcade posts, especially!

On 12/8/2022 at 3:45 PM, Anaim said:

So here I am 

welcome!

anyways hi ppl