teen corner

illumi

On 10/30/2022 at 10:51 AM, Harvest said:

Happy Halloween! [idk if it is yet in your timezone but it is for me!]

wait a minute no it wasn't [i was very confused that day]

23 hours ago, sevan said:

unpopular opinion; aroace and oriented aroace has no inherent difference based on the nature of each definitions

people are trying so hard to differentiate both terms when really theres no much to separate both terms from. oriented aroace is someone whos strictly aromantic and asexual but experiences some other tertiary attraction [aesthetic platonic alterous and whatnot]. while aroace is someone whos simply both aromantic and asexual. people have used aroace as an umbrella term before but we already have a word for it; aroacespec. so aroace can just be its own identity

i saw a post on pinterest differentiating the terms aroace and oriented aroace and stated their reasoning below. and i quote

i have disagree. aroace people can still feel tertiary attraction. it literally only stands for aromantic and asexual not aspec for all the other types of attractions. plus people are already identifying as aroace lesbian mlm bi etc without using the term oriented aroace but for the same reason. so imo oriented aroace is the unnecessary vocabulary here but go off

yes i just rambled and typed a long ass paragraph abt it. go ahead and ignore it

I believe people who label themselves as 'oriented aroace' simply find the tertiary part more essential/important to their identity, and thats why they choose to specify that.

• Like 2

yooooooooooooo heyo guys 

so sunday I went over to my friends house for a sleepover to prep our costumes and vibe. we wanted to watch a horror movie and i suggested mean girls and we watched that because that is definitely a horror movie/s

then the next day we hung around more until the evening and then we went trick or treating. One of my friends was going to go as the Collector from TOH but decided to do a vampire instead because they didn't like the texture of the wig so I had two vampires with me lmao I gave them some fake blood to put on their faces. We also met with some other people but they had to leave early. 

We went to like, 20 different houses but only 8 gave away candy (I live in Australia so Halloween isn't really a thing here, especially in non-urban areas, we were lucky to find a neibourhood that actually somewhat did it) and there was pouring rain the whole time . I had a paperbag at first but the rain destroyed it so I put everything in my handbag instead.  I was usually the one brave enough to go knock on people's doors because I was the only one who wasn't socially anxious

[Also yeah it probably seems weird that a bunch of 16 year olds went trick or treating I looked it up and apparently that in the US the socially accepted age limit is 12??? And in some towns there are non-enforced laws? No one batted an eye when we did it. Since we didn't grow up with Trick or Treating it was actually our first time so maybe thats why people are lenient in my country? Also one person gave out popcorn lmao is that normal?]

also bonus here is a funny thing I found on reddit: Tell us how you really feel. Picture: Reddit

2 hours ago, Harvest said:

I believe people who label themselves as 'oriented aroace' simply find the tertiary part more essential/important to their identity, and thats why they choose to specify that.

i see. i do fit into the definition of oriented aroace because i also find the need to emphasize on the fact that i still occasionally experience alterous attraction so i wont seem like the typical emotionless robot [though i only find the need to do that because of the harmful stereotype] but i chose not to because i believe people should educate themselves beforehand to know that i can also experience other attractions anyways

• Like 2

oh, really?

20 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

@Aye I see you slowly creeping up on me in the total posts in this thread, you won't ever overtake me

Spoiler

WOOOOOO 100 POSTS LETS FUCKING GOOOOO

Edited by A User

LMAO today the substitute teacher said to the boys at the back, who may or may not have been watching anime "If you're watching anime you need to reconsider your life choices"

This was very random and broke our silence (most of us were reading or doing a test) and everyone burst out laughing.

This incident has inspired me to maybe start a quotes thread? Unless there already is one? If you think I should do it tell me

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Harvest said:

This incident has inspired me to maybe start a quotes thread? Unless there already is one? If you think I should do it tell me

Ooh a quotes thread sounds nice

I think you should do it

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Harvest said:

LMAO today the substitute teacher said to the boys at the back, who may or may not have been watching anime "If you're watching anime you need to reconsider your life choices"

based sub teacher

• Like 1

On 11/3/2022 at 7:17 PM, Deltalorian said:

@Aye I see you slowly creeping up on me in the total posts in this thread, you won't ever overtake me

bet i will

i am a fucking god

i am unstoppable

On 11/3/2022 at 10:09 PM, AroAcedragon13 said:

So yesterday i wore my aro and ace rings which i do often and my friend recognized them.Just made me kinda happy :)

wow that's nice

• Like 2

Just now, Whirl said:

My birthday is next week! I'm thinking of inviting some friends to play paintball!

Also I'm turning 20 and am terrified lol 

I'll miss being a teen (ToT)

Oop, I hope the aging process goes smoothly for you

• Like 2

1 hour ago, A User said:

heyyyy i saw u there!

good times!

i keep finding invision forums help-

we be travelling multiverses holy shit lmao

54 minutes ago, Whirl said:

My birthday is next week! I'm thinking of inviting some friends to play paintball!

Also I'm turning 20 and am terrified lol 

I'll miss being a teen (ToT)

early happy spawndate. dw i dont want to grow up either and i only have three years left

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Deltalorian said:

Oop, I hope the aging process goes smoothly for you

3 hours ago, sevan said:

early happy spawndate.

Thank you both!! These are my two new favorite ways of saying happy bithday jajaja

• Like 2