would you rather

Natkat

I'd much rather eat a snake whole. It'd be an interesting experience at the least, and is obviously preferable to being eaten whole by a snake.

Would you rather be the letter H or the letter J? Explain your answer in a well-developed composition, using relevant and specific details from the excerpt to support your claims.

3 hours ago, DeMorgan said:

I'd much rather eat a snake whole. It'd be an interesting experience at the least, and is obviously preferable to being eaten whole by a snake.

Would you rather be the letter H or the letter J? Explain your answer in a well-developed composition, using relevant and specific details from the excerpt to support your claims.

First off, how can I use "relevant and specific details from the excerpt" if you do not provide an excerpt,  or explain from which excerpt I am taking the information from? Secondly,  what if I don't want be either the letter "H" or the letter "J"? Or what if I have a phobia of becoming the letter "H" or "J", and the mere thought of it triggers memories of a traumatic experience? How inconsiderate! So I am choosing to not even humor you by answering your question.

Would you rather read a book, or watch a movie? 

Die young and healthy. No point living a long life in misery.

Building off your other idea spud, WYR be aromantic stuck in a romantic relationship you can't get out of, or romantic but unable to get a romantic relationship?

• Like 1

On 4/5/2016 at 0:07 AM, Simowl said:

....please share the story behind the sandwich with ants

So I filmed myself eating ant-candy and this is the story to share...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wear no Black

Poo flavoured chocolate or Chocolate flavoured poo?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ærath said:

Whisper, I don't want everyone to hear me~

Would you rather only wear Black or no black at all?

No black at all. My grey clothes are too important to me. Dark grey is almost black, anyway.

Would you rather be Ted Cruz or a sloth in a zoo?