Hello every living cell!

Zuzulien

Hi, my name is Zuriel. I'm an emotionless transboy (sometimes agender) he or they pronouns!

I'm aromantic and asexual. I always had problems about love, I only had 2 crushes and I never noticed there wasn't even romance it was 'cause of their appearance.:|

I found out about aromanticism and everything clicked because I never wanted to date anyone or to have a romantic relationship with any gender/sex and people looked at me confused or didn't believe me when I said that.

I love anime and manga! I've a little collection of manga (Death Note and Tokyo Ghoul)

I'm an introvert person. I like smiley and talkative people. I'm from Spain so my mature language isn't this :$

I love ice cream and cake (what an ironyxD) Nice to meet you all!! 9_9:aropride:

Welcome to Arocalypse! :icecream::cake::softserve::cakeslice: 

Just out of curiosity, did you first realize you were asexual or aromantic (or both at the same time)? I'm also aro ace, but it took me a year after I realized I was asexual to realize I'm also aromantic. 

21 minutes ago, Quinoa said:

Just out of curiosity, did you first realize you were asexual or aromantic (or both at the same time)? I'm also aro ace, but it took me a year after I realized I was asexual to realize I'm also aromantic. 

I know you weren't talking to me, but same here!!

7 hours ago, Quinoa said:

Thank you! 

Oh, I first realized I was asexual, then I think it took me a reaally long time (I think also a year?) after I realized I was aromantic too. Now I'm happier than ever :D

Archived