Has any of you sexual fantasies/kinks?

Do you have any sexual/kinky fantasies?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Sexual/kinky fantasies or not?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

On 12/22/2021 at 8:37 PM, DeltaV said:

The stuff that’s posted here is not very kinky. Also sexual orientations aren’t a kink.

@BloodyBlood is the only one who knows the meaning of kink, hell yeah.

If it’s not sexual, it’s not a kink.

I also think that queer romantic couples are nicer, much nicer. But I don’t understand this special sexual appeal of lesbians. As common as this is, I’d say it’s a kink not to care about lesbians. ? [no, not seriously]

Well, in this case I was not talking about a kink with lesbians but the beauty of a lesbian kiss, or, in general, lesbian love.

I prefer to consider kink as a turn-on, not necessarily being a sexual one. I mean, I get turned-on with sadomasochism, sharp objects and even fear-play or primal, but not in a sexual way.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2021 at 4:59 AM, Arsenic said:

kink as a turn-on, not necessarily being a sexual one.

I'm not clear on this. By turn-on do you mean like a heightened state? for example, like fear and anxiety can appear as quickly as flicking a switch? or more like just something you are drawn to?

I'll definitely admit to my SFW obsessive preference for nicely textured clothing. Almost all my fancy clothes have interesting textures now, so see me sitting at the fancy dinner? know I am totally patting my own leg under the table! 

@DeltaV don't you know, my profile picture is photo-realistic!

• Like 1

Yes and no? I don't get anything sexual out of it in the least, but I'm lightly into pup play and recently bought a pup hood. I don't have a "handler" or a "pack", but it's largely about just taking on the psychological aspects of a dog for a bit. Some people find it helps them deal with anxiety and other mental illness.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Arsenic said:

One question related to this topic... Does any of you like primal? I know no one who likes it:"(

I think my interests can veer into primal territory, but I have no experience with primal itself. It's something I've been meaning to learn more about though

7 hours ago, Jackson_Glass said:

ok I'm still confused after reading this what is a kink? from what I have gathered it is a sexual thing?

People usually talk about sexual kinks, but there are also non-sexual kinks. After doing some research, I've found some definitions of kink, but the best one I've found is "unconventional taste or behaviour". Usually, this is related to a sexual aspect, but it is not necessary. Personally, I like to describe kink as a 'turn on', as something you like a lot, and that gives you some kind of pleasure (physical, mental...) by doing it or watching it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/19/2022 at 7:01 PM, Arsenic said:

One question related to this topic... Does any of you like primal? I know no one who likes it:"(

I dooo…. But only when i’m really kinky 

On 1/25/2022 at 4:17 AM, Jackson_Glass said:

ok I'm still confused after reading this what is a kink? from what I have gathered it is a sexual thing?

In most cases it’s sexual. A kink/fetish is when you’re turned on by an object or body parts. Like there’s some people who are turned on by feets, leather, latex, balloons, bondage you name it. It can also be in the more weirder category, like besides being into BDSM and having fetishes like bondage and  leather i also have some weirder kinks. As long as you aren’t hurting anyone you shouldn’t be ashamed of your fetishes/kinks.

On 4/20/2022 at 11:38 AM, Cocothecoconut said:

As long as you aren’t hurting anyone you shouldn’t be ashamed of your fetishes/kinks.

Me, getting horny with the idea of phisically hurting people.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2021 at 7:29 PM, Arsenic said:

I mean, I get turned-on with sadomasochism, sharp objects and even fear-play or primal, but not in a sexual way.

7 hours ago, Arsenic said:

Caught!

• Like 1

On 4/21/2022 at 12:47 PM, Arsenic said:

I mean it’s ok as long you don’t act on it.

On 11/5/2021 at 6:40 AM, Cocothecoconut said:

So as an aro/ace(aegosexual), i have many sexual fantasies and kinks but most of my sexual fantasies are involved with fictional characters. I’m repulsed by the idea of myself having sex with people irl. But i’ve never had any romantic fantasies about my fictional crushes(like getting married or being in a relationship)

Here’s a few sexual fantasies i’m comfortable mentioning:

• Having sex with strangers 

• Having sex at a bar, nightclub or public toilets 

• Laying naked outside my terrace 

So yeah do you guys have any sexual fantasies/kinks? It’s absolutely ok if you don’t have.

Same here with the fictional character bit! 

I used to think I was gray-ace but after my first sexual experience with another person i'm pretty sure I'm completely sex repulsed. I also am definitely with you on the romantic fantasy part.

16 hours ago, Cocothecoconut said:

I mean it’s ok as long you don’t act on it.

it's ok if they consent 😉

On 1/19/2022 at 1:01 PM, Arsenic said:

yesss my favourite sexual experience was with this guy who let me peg him and be really rough with him.  love not having to hold back.  

total domme, if you couldn't tell.  i also have the classic heterosexual person fantasy of a threesome--two bi guys, of course.  what can i say  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 4/20/2022 at 4:38 AM, Cocothecoconut said:In most cases it’s sexual. A kink/fetish is when you’re turned on by an object or body parts. Like there’s some people who are turned on by feets, leather, latex, balloons, bondage you name it. It can also be in the more weirder category, like besides being into BDSM and having fetishes like bondage and  leather i also have some weirder kinks. As long as you aren’t hurting anyone you shouldn’t be ashamed of your fetishes/kinks.

Oh ok that’s interesting thanks for explaining 

16 hours ago, aro_elise said:

yesss my favourite sexual experience was with this guy who let me peg him and be really rough with him.  love not having to hold back.  

total domme, if you couldn't tell

oh dear… scary… arominatrix

• Haha 3

On 4/24/2022 at 6:00 AM, aro_elise said:

it's ok if they consent 😉

Oh yeah sorry, yeah if they consent i don’t have any problems with it either. 

What i really mean when i say it, is that as long as you’re not a creep about it or hurting your partner without consent. 

Edited by Cocothecoconut

15 hours ago, Jackson_Glass said:

Ok I've been wondering this what dose BDSM stand for 

it's actually 3 initialisms:

bondage & discipline

dominance & submission

sadism & masochism

so any of that stuff falls under it--of course they often overlap.

I sure have a kink or two.

Spoiler

No, I'm not gonna say what, unless I know you share it and can trust you enough. :P

I can say though, it's not illegal, immoral or even actually disgusting. In fact, it's quite safe and in some respects tame as long as it's consensual and done right, like many fet/kinks. It can be both sexually arousing and can be non-sexual. In some contexts, even I don't find it arousing nor does it even bother me. But it's still pretty uncommon and maybe too weird or distasteful to list here - one never knows how everyone would react. ^_^

Edited by SkyTuneRein
  • Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 11:18 PM, aro_elise said:

it's actually 3 initialisms:

bondage & discipline

dominance & submission

sadism & masochism

so any of that stuff falls under it--of course they often overlap.

Oh ok, so it’s like different types of sex? (Sorry if this is weird to ask I just don’t know) 

BDSM, like many fets/kinks, does not necessarily have to involve sex or sexual interaction. One can partake in it without sexual gratification or even arousal. Kink/fet play is very much a grey area when it comes to sexual play.

yeah it's mostly about power dynamics, consensual of course, could be sexual, non-sexual, or both--some people have a "24/7" bdsm relationship.  for me, as you might guess, it's strictly sexual.  i'm glad to answer any questions :)