Has any of you sexual fantasies/kinks?

Do you have any sexual/kinky fantasies?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Sexual/kinky fantasies or not?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Hand fetish, next question. (The DiU pfp is ironic)

And going into sexual fantasies I like the idea of (consentally ofc) being held down and stripped. Like anything that's like forceful basically. That's probably a common thing but I don't ask people so I have no idea lmfao. I also believe i'm possibly hypersexual because literally anything I do my brain automatically makes it sexual. When I mean anything I genuinely mean anything. This shit could easily change though since I am a homeschooled 17 year old and completely inexperienced. 

For me, I like pillow cuddles, mainly anything soft. (not really one.) BDSM I like, the submissive part especially. Bondage is cool, I probably would end Bondage at being tied like for long durations. (then again, I didnt have too much say) I do like the idea of crossdressing, probably wouldnt do it in public.

Spoiler

Closeted femboy in denial, yes I know. >_<

Then again my last relationship I felt used, so this is all I really know, I only started cuddling my pillow(s) recently, I generally try to stay away from sexual stuff as it brings back to much memories. But oh well.

Edited by AviaWilliam
  • Like 1

On 5/4/2022 at 12:47 PM, SkyTuneRein said:

BDSM, like many fets/kinks, does not necessarily have to involve sex or sexual interaction. One can partake in it without sexual gratification or even arousal. Kink/fet play is very much a grey area when it comes to sexual play.

Oh so they are like obsessions? 

17 hours ago, aro_elise said:

yeah it's mostly about power dynamics, consensual of course, could be sexual, non-sexual, or both--some people have a "24/7" bdsm relationship.  for me, as you might guess, it's strictly sexual.  i'm glad to answer any questions :)

Well I do have a question what is bondage and sadism I think I know the rest but I don’t know those two if it’s to weird fee free not to answer.

2 hours ago, Jackson_Glass said:

Oh so they are like obsessions? 

They can make one obsessed or seem obsessed, but they're not one of the same. A fet/kink is something that turns one on (arousal) or otherwise "gets off on", to enjoy. In my case, it's a weird interest that I find really hot, at least more than most by far. I'm careful not to bring it up much if at all, particularly with those I'm not sure would appreciate it.

Edited by SkyTuneRein

7 hours ago, Jackson_Glass said:

Well I do have a question what is bondage and sadism I think I know the rest but I don’t know those two if it’s to weird fee free not to answer.

bondage is restricting your partner's movement, like tying them up.  sadism--the opposite of masochism--is when you get pleasure from causing pain/suffering (physical or emotional).  here we're talking about sexual sadism, which entails sexual pleasure, not to be confused with "everyday" sadism, which is emotional satisfaction, like you enjoy when bad things happen to people.  this is considered a mental disorder, as is sexual sadism when it extends to enjoying the non-consent of a victim.  in bdsm, some people like to engage in "consensual non-consent": like a negotiated roleplay where one partner pretends to resist/not enjoy it.  not me, i like when he eagerly submits, expresses his enjoyment, begs for more.

Edited by aro_elise
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 4:24 PM, AviaWilliam said:

BDSM I like, the submissive part especially. Bondage is cool, I probably would end Bondage at being tied like for long durations.

Same here. I love being the submissive one and bondage is super cool as well. 

How many of you would be interested in an anon poll for kinks/fets? I did something of the sort on AVEN months ago. But this place has a small fraction of the activity and I'd prefer to only publish results with enough takers, so it may have to be reduced in options and left open for longer. It'll be hosted on Google forms and open to all, which means one cannot accurately deduce who picked what, but at the risk of having non-members contribute and greater risk of trolls flooding it with spoilt submissions.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2022 at 3:37 PM, SkyTuneRein said:

How many of you would be interested in an anon poll for kinks/fets? I did something of the sort on AVEN months ago. But this place has a small fraction of the activity and I'd prefer to only publish results with enough takers, so it may have to be reduced in options and left open for longer. It'll be hosted on Google forms and open to all, which means one cannot accurately deduce who picked what, but at the risk of having non-members contribute and greater risk of trolls flooding it with spoilt submissions.

I think that'd be pretty interesting, I like surveys and data.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

So, like, anybody still into this idea? And by "anyone" I mean "enough". We have a semi-private adults forum now where I can post the dedicated thread to.

Edited by SkyTuneRein
  • Like 2