Jump to content

Has any of you sexual fantasies/kinks?


Cocothecoconut
 Share

Do you have any sexual/kinky fantasies?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

So as an aro/ace(aegosexual), i have many sexual fantasies and kinks but most of my sexual fantasies are involved with fictional characters. I’m repulsed by the idea of myself having sex with people irl. But i’ve never had any romantic fantasies about my fictional crushes(like getting married or being in a relationship)

Here’s a few sexual fantasies i’m comfortable mentioning:

• Having sex with strangers 

• Having sex at a bar, nightclub or public toilets 

• Laying naked outside my terrace 

 

So yeah do you guys have any sexual fantasies/kinks? It’s absolutely ok if you don’t have.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Heyy fellow ficto person here 👋

I don't know if I'm aego (still trying to figure out how I feel about probably being ace-spec), but the majority of my kinks and sexuality are kept to fantasy. I don't typically seek out interactions with others though I'm not repulsed by it.

I have quite a few kinks lol, though I'm not rly comfortable sharing my fantasies. But they usually involve either 1) myself and characters I ship with, or 2) just random people my brain makes up and I'm not involved at all.

I do also have romantic (or vaguely affectionate/QP) fantasies about characters I like.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/5/2021 at 11:40 AM, Cocothecoconut said:

Here’s a few sexual fantasies i’m comfortable mentioning:

• Having sex with strangers 

• Having sex at a bar, nightclub or public toilets 

• Laying naked outside my terrace 

if that’s already kinky then what is vanilla?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/7/2021 at 4:16 PM, Apex said:

Heyy fellow ficto person here 👋

I don't know if I'm aego (still trying to figure out how I feel about probably being ace-spec), but the majority of my kinks and sexuality are kept to fantasy. I don't typically seek out interactions with others though I'm not repulsed by it.

I have quite a few kinks lol, though I'm not rly comfortable sharing my fantasies. But they usually involve either 1) myself and characters I ship with, or 2) just random people my brain makes up and I'm not involved at all.

I do also have romantic (or vaguely affectionate/QP) fantasies about characters I like.

Same here❤️

On 11/7/2021 at 4:29 PM, DeltaV said:

if that’s already kinky then what is vanilla?

Ok it’s not really kinks, but few of my kinks(because i’m not comfortable mentioning all my kinks) are:

- Pillow snuggles(i’m turned on by soft things).

- Deep voices

-Leather/latex

- Characters in suit and tie

and music

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The closest thing which could be considered remotely sexual would be cuddles, and those cuddle positions could hypothetically become sexual but never do I desire them to become sexual. I also don't imagine the people I am cuddling without clothes.

Imagining 

These cuddling scenes in my head are done in the third person by some stranger, or person I make up that takes my place. When I think of actually doing it, I think very literally about what would be comfortable, what touch would be considered sexual (which I would want to avoid to not give the wrong impression), and literally taking heat and sweat into account. 

Anyway the cuddling positions I usually think about involve 

*Laying down on each other

*other positions hard to describe, and I don't know the name of them...

Actual Aesthetic things I think look super cool

*Built Pec with some respectable bicep muscles on dudes, but again not in a kinky way really. 

*Female stomachs (I don't know why people ignore this, I love stomachs more than any other part of the female body aesthetic wise, everything else complements the stomach) 

*Females look better with bras to me, I don't like seeing the whole melon... Yikes! And preferably clothed, or the beach look looks nice, but not hot. That word doesn't apply to how I see females who look good Aethetically, rather pretty or cute..

*Along with female stomachs the stomach curve, belly button, and behind stomach region.

*With guys I also love lean muscle (the Saitama body) 

Well, for those of us who don't feel kinks, or have fantasies, there are other preferences, or things we like that we pay attention to, maybe sometimes more than those who feel the horny. Instead of wanting to have sex with someone wearing latex, I just really really really think female stomachs look nice aesthetically, and appreciate all kinds of other little things other people often just ignore, or don't care to bring up.

Well that's all from me...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

{NSFW WARNING!}

hey everyone hope yall do well! 

so i think im probably allosexual, but most time its mild but i have strong sexual fetish 

but i dont deny it im Fictosexual , wich mean , for me at least i desire sexual , i fantasies about doing ew stuff with them , and all from first person but Censored ! yes i dont like Genitals , at least not my thing { sorry that im talking about these stuff so openly } T=T

but when it comes to reality its get mild and im really repulsed to do it in real, prefer fantasies over anything else or just touching / playing not actual sex, make me feel disgusted .

so the thing that really turn me on 

-tight clothes that shows well body curves , bras or swim suit 

-butts , yes totally anything that look nice butt :V

-BDSM-the sadism/masochism stuff { Im sadism } 

-cute or innocent faces 

*or idk just random faces idk comes to my head :V random women or some fictional characters.

-belly, yes soft clean bottom i only desire to lick / dont freak out i desire to lick many none human things, yes like buttom of light, etc anything that is clear and looks soft

-hands,legs for biting 

okay, Hands up* sorry im really freak TwT anyway i again deeply apologize .

hope yall have lovely day! take care! <3

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/18/2021 at 3:52 AM, Ikarus said:

Female stomachs

You know what’s funny? I also have a kink for male’s and female’s stomachs.

🤯🤯❤️❤️

1 hour ago, BloodyBlood said:

{NSFW WARNING!}

hey everyone hope yall do well! 

so i think im probably allosexual, but most time its mild but i have strong sexual fetish 

but i dont deny it im Fictosexual , wich mean , for me at least i desire sexual , i fantasies about doing ew stuff with them , and all from first person but Censored ! yes i dont like Genitals , at least not my thing { sorry that im talking about these stuff so openly } T=T

but when it comes to reality its get mild and im really repulsed to do it in real, prefer fantasies over anything else or just touching / playing not actual sex, make me feel disgusted .

so the thing that really turn me on 

-tight clothes that shows well body curves , bras or swim suit 

-butts , yes totally anything that look nice butt :V

-BDSM-the sadism/masochism stuff { Im sadism } 

-cute or innocent faces 

*or idk just random faces idk comes to my head :V random women or some fictional characters.

-belly, yes soft clean bottom i only desire to lick / dont freak out i desire to lick many none human things, yes like buttom of light, etc anything that is clear and looks soft

-hands,legs for biting 

okay, Hands up* sorry im really freak TwT anyway i again deeply apologize .

hope yall have lovely day! take care! <3

I bet you that i’m a huge freak too!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t think I have any kinks … I mean nothing that’s clearly a kink. Either it’s a sort of sexual preference (I don’t need to go into the details, but if it’s like “I like <this> or <that> and it involves the primary sex organs” I don’t think it is a kink). Or that I get turned by some unusual aesthetics… (for whatever reason it is fashion no-gos, e. g. nylons & peeptoes).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, DeltaV said:

I don’t think I have any kinks … I mean nothing that’s clearly a kink. Either it’s a sort of sexual preference (I don’t need to go into the details, but if it’s like “I like <this> or <that> and it involves the primary sex organs” I don’t think it is a kink). Or that I get turned by some unusual aesthetics… (for whatever reason it is fashion no-gos, e. g. nylons & peeptoes).

That’s ok. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if more people feel this way, but, does anybody have kinks that are not sexual? I mean, I am a huge sadomasochist, like, a LOT, but my fantasies never end up in sex or something related to sex (I am very asexual, yeah). I feel the turning up thing but I don't want it to end up in sex, and if it does I feel repulsed and/or mindly blocked

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/8/2021 at 1:56 PM, ArseNick said:

I don't know if more people feel this way, but, does anybody have kinks that are not sexual? I mean, I am a huge sadomasochist, like, a LOT, but my fantasies never end up in sex or something related to sex (I am very asexual, yeah). I feel the turning up thing but I don't want it to end up in sex, and if it does I feel repulsed and/or mindly blocked

Most of my kinks is non sexual, it’s actually rare that i ever get these sexual fantasies. When i do get sexual fantasies it’s mixed with my non sexual kinks. So with other words i sometimes have really deep sexual desires and fantasies and sometimes(actually most of the time to be honest) i’m just 99% asexual. 

But you know it’s completely complicated for me as an aegosexual.

It depends on what mood i am in.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I guess I wanted to add one more thing to this topic... I mentioned above that I don’t experience sexual fantasies, so when I talk about this next umm subject, I don’t fantasize about it sexually...

Lesbian kissing... I don’t find it romantic or sexual, I just enjoy watching lesbians kiss. Lesbian kissing is probably one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. How could I forget to include this on my last post?? Well I feel a little weird that I enjoy this so much, and I’m not lesbian, and don’t even enjoy it for romantic or sexual reasons, I just watch it... Weird right?

Edited by Ikarus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Ikarus said:

Lesbian kissing is probably one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

I understand this. Two girls kissing is like...aesthetically pleasant, you know? It feels kinda magic and pure, but also powerful and immensely beautiful...  In general, I love women. Not romantically nor sexually, but I feel this admiration for them...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The stuff that’s posted here is not very kinky. Also sexual orientations aren’t a kink.

@BloodyBlood is the only one who knows the meaning of kink, hell yeah.

53 minutes ago, Arsenic said:

I understand this. Two girls kissing is like...aesthetically pleasant, you know? It feels kinda magic and pure, but also powerful and immensely beautiful...  In general, I love women. Not romantically nor sexually, but I feel this admiration for them...

If it’s not sexual, it’s not a kink.

I also think that queer romantic couples are nicer, much nicer. But I don’t understand this special sexual appeal of lesbians. As common as this is, I’d say it’s a kink not to care about lesbians. 🙃 [no, not seriously]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, DeltaV said:

Wikipedia says otherwise… so now whom do I believe? 👯‍♀️👯‍♂️

I mean in general not Wikipedia lol. Non-sexual kink is very much a thing. I wouldn't trust Wikipedia to write an even halfway accurate article on anything related to kink or sexuality lmao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

I mean in general not Wikipedia lol. Non-sexual kink is very much a thing. I wouldn't trust Wikipedia to write an even halfway accurate article on anything related to kink or sexuality lmao

I guess this is not really a factual question but more about how the word “kink” is used / understood.

Cambridge dictionary says “a strange habit, usually of a sexual nature”. So you’re right. But I still never came across the word “kink” just meaning “strange habit”.

Edited by DeltaV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...