What video games are you playing?

roboticanary

• 4 weeks later...

I’m playing Tunic right now and it feels like I’m 10 again and playing ‘The legend of Zelda: Link’s awakening’ on my Gameboy for the first time. The feeling of exploring secrets, reading scraps of a manual and trying to find out what the hell you’re supposed to do is weirdly addictive.

8B27E33A-C2B1-42F2-AD17-761B6E228E8D.jpeg.304a7ed21b994121d79f6513d998daf3.jpeg

Also, it looks so nice!

Edited by Nix
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, flowingleaves said:

ive recently downloaded a ton of rpg maker horror games from itch.io so im probably gonna be playing exclusively those for the next couple months

Do you have OFF? It's surreal horror

• Like 1

Just now, Frogrobin said:

Do you have OFF? It's surreal horror

no i dont! but ive heard a lot of really good things about it! it sounds right up my alley, so i might play it after im done with the current batch of games! do you like it? whats it about?

2 minutes ago, flowingleaves said:

no i dont! but ive heard a lot of really good things about it! it sounds right up my alley, so i might play it after im done with the current batch of games! do you like it? whats it about?

I like it so much I played through five times, characters and music are great and story fascinating

It's about a man named the Batter who has to kill specters in different zones and then purify (kill) the guardian of said zone

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Frogrobin said:

I like it so much I played through five times, characters and music are great and story fascinating

It's about a man named the Batter who has to kill specters in different zones and then purify (kill) the guardian of said zone

damn if you liked it that much ill definitely play it! thanks for the rec!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, flowingleaves said:

damn if you liked it that much ill definitely play it! thanks for the rec!

What's the name of the game? 

On 11/21/2022 at 12:10 PM, Keith said:

The Sims 4, Subway Surfers, Hatsune Miku Colorful Stage & LitlleBigPlanet (1,2 and 3)

Want to compare scores or do something in subway surfers together sometime?

• Like 1

I’m playing through the 3 Box Boy! games on 3DS right now, because the eshop for 3DS and Wii U is closing in March and I read that these games are a must play. They are also only about €5,- each, so that’s nice.

They are really fun puzzle games about a box with legs who can spawn boxes to solve the puzzles:

2B3684DF-8E80-4B26-A0FA-C3CEC1D0A2AA.jpeg.3d9a7a2b3d990db0e7eaf3db8b4e4439.jpeg

Levels are short so it is ideal to play in short bursts.

• Like 2

On 1/10/2023 at 1:47 AM, Nix said:

I’m playing through the 3 Box Boy! games on 3DS right now, because the eshop for 3DS and Wii U is closing in March and I read that these games are a must play. They are also only about €5,- each, so that’s nice.

They are really fun puzzle games about a box with legs who can spawn boxes to solve the puzzles:

2B3684DF-8E80-4B26-A0FA-C3CEC1D0A2AA.jpeg.3d9a7a2b3d990db0e7eaf3db8b4e4439.jpeg

Levels are short so it is ideal to play in short bursts.

Wait the eshop is still active? Say what?

On 1/9/2023 at 10:52 AM, Keith said:

Sure!!

Alrighty, mind if I send you a message regarding Subway surfers?

3 hours ago, MulticulturalFarmer said:

Wait the eshop is still active? Say what?

Yep, you can’t directly add funds anymore though. But you can link your Switch Nintendo Account to your Wii U/3DS Nintendo Network Id and then you can use the funds added to your Switch in the old eshop

Just untill March 27 though, then it closes for good…

10 hours ago, Nix said:

Yep, you can’t directly add funds anymore though. But you can link your Switch Nintendo Account to your Wii U/3DS Nintendo Network Id and then you can use the funds added to your Switch in the old eshop

Just untill March 27 though, then it closes for good…

Oh dang... I guess then the 3ds games on the shop will be sold yet again on the switch or something? Dang... oh well at least mario kart tour has some of the courses from mario kart 3ds. I'm always sad when consoles "die out" so to speak and no new games are released. I remember way back in the day when it happened to the gamecube.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MulticulturalFarmer said:

Oh dang... I guess then the 3ds games on the shop will be sold yet again on the switch or something?

A lot of fun games are small indie titles so those chances are really slim. But maybe their own titles will eventually get remakes? I’ve bought Metroid Fusion for the Wii U just to be on the safe side though…

4 hours ago, MulticulturalFarmer said:

I'm always sad when consoles "die out" so to speak and no new games are released.

Oh same, I get why they do it but that doesn’t mean I have to like it >:(

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nix said:

A lot of fun games are small indie titles so those chances are really slim. But maybe their own titles will eventually get remakes? I’ve bought Metroid Fusion for the Wii U just to be on the safe side though…

Oh same, I get why they do it but that doesn’t mean I have to like it >:(

When you say you bought it, do you mean the physical copy or did you download it to your SD card? I'm not a law expert but from what I gather depending on the jurisdiction, "ownership" of virtual stuff like games can be kind of hazy and a gray area but physical ownership in many countries is like "that's definitely yours".

Yeah part of it seems like a money grab but then again with new developments in AI and VR maybe you really do need the new hardware? Not sure if it really is necessary but who knows lol.

The discussion is becoming kinda long; if you want to send me a message feel free to do so, but if not that's okay too.

Edited by MulticulturalFarmer
added words
  • Like 1

I've finished Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc for the first time. The soundtrack, plot and mini-games are awesome. Before I play it again (mainly because I missed some things), I want to finish the bonus mode that was unlocked after the final chapter.

• Like 1