What video games are you playing?

roboticanary

On 7/15/2022 at 5:44 PM, 96Neko said:

Darksouls

"Dark Souls" ... don't forget the space! 😀 Now which Dark Souls? Did you play and enjoy ALL of 'em - Dark Souls I, II, III?

While I enjoyed DS I, IMHO Dark Souls II was the very low point of the series. I tried to play as a female character, but uh... oh she didn't even look human!

On 7/16/2022 at 9:07 PM, DeltaV said:

"Dark Souls" ... don't forget the space! 😀 Now which Dark Souls? Did you play and enjoy ALL of 'em - Dark Souls I, II, III?

While I enjoyed DS I, IMHO Dark Souls II was the very low point of the series. I tried to play as a female character, but uh... oh she didn't even look human!

Elden ring 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 10:03 PM, 96Neko said:

Elden ring 

So did you finish it?

I unlocked all the endings for this game:

• Age of Fracture
  • Age of the Duskborn
  • Age of Order
  • Blessing of Despair
  • Age of the Stars
  • Age of Frenzy

IMHO the Age of Stars ending is my favorite. Freedom from the outer gods!

Ranni: "Well then. Shall we? My fair consort, eternal."

Strangely, this scene did not feel romantic at all.

I mean Ranni is a "witch", but as we know, she's just godlike. She doesn't care for gender. And when she said this to my female character, it felt more amicable and protective.

Edited by DeltaV
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DeltaV said:

I love cyberpunk settings. I love cats. I must try this.

It is so good. Very linear, but it is a narrative driven game so I didn’t mind. And not to long (it took me around 8 hours, and I was messing around a lot)

• Like 1

I play video games VERY irregulalry, but lately I've been more inclined to play banished. 

I'm too much of a wimp to play anything above easy mode, so maybe this is why, but it seems it isn't as hard as many reviewers say?

Maybe it's because I always have a google doc with me with a bunch of rules/parametres/tips I've set for myself as well as plans for each year that I'm constantly checking. The only problem I've faced in the game is a tool crisis, though I've averted that in my newest game since I've started mines earlier. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am now onto Elden Ring. I can certainly understand most of the complaints I've heard about it but so far, WOW. I love this game, I can't explain it, but it's somehow made dying feel fun for me, unlike DS1 where it was tedious. Sure, the occasional death feels unfair, but the sense of awesomeness I feel whenever I'm playing well, particularly against bosses is just wow. Certainly not a "best game of all time" game, it is still very flawed but again just wow. I'm only at Morgott on my first play through, so it could get worse, but I've had so much fun so far I couldn't care less

• Like 2

22 hours ago, DeltaV said:

Ok, this is still 15 € on Steam... WOW. But Skyrim is 40 € ... I just can't. 🤬

thats mad.

The only reason i had it was because it was on saale when i first got it a few years back and it was left lonely and unloved in my game library. its cool but if i had to buy it now at that price i wouldn't bother.

• Like 1

Castlevaniaquest continues: I have beaten Aria of Sorrow, and I'm working on Harmony of Dissonance now. I'm also playing Van Helsing PS2, which I immediately realized was a. not the plot of the movie and b. an INCREDIBLY thinly veiled Devil May Cry knockoff? It's really funny lol but decent once you get the hang of it. And of course, I've also been playing Guilty Gear on and off.

• Like 1

I've been playing Pokemon Y the past few days! This isn't my first time playing it, but it's my first time actually trying to finish it lol. I'm at the 7th gym rn and this is the furthest I've ever gotten. (I love Pokemon but I'm really bad at finishing the games 😅)

Edited by Apex
  • Like 1

I mostly play every game Hoyoverse is offering:

- Genshin Impact

- Honkai Impact

And I preparing for release of Honkai: Star Rail and Zenless Zone Zero.

Additionally I play Witcher first edition

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 9:57 PM, Deltalorian said:

I am now onto Elden Ring. I can certainly understand most of the complaints I've heard about it but so far, WOW. I love this game, I can't explain it, but it's somehow made dying feel fun for me, unlike DS1 where it was tedious. Sure, the occasional death feels unfair, but the sense of awesomeness I feel whenever I'm playing well, particularly against bosses is just wow. Certainly not a "best game of all time" game, it is still very flawed but again just wow. I'm only at Morgott on my first play through, so it could get worse, but I've had so much fun so far I couldn't care less

Reached Leyndell, Royal Capital, yet?

• 3 weeks later...

identity v minecraft [both pe and java] are the two games i most often play and sometimes genshin impact and roblox

i do have two more games downloaded on my phone but i barely touch them anymore. still kept them there unless i desperately need entertainment

the games on my wishlist so far are

• stray
  • devotion
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve played Donut County this week, were you play as a raccoon that controls a hole in the ground. It was short and fun.

Also I’m going to pick up Pokèmon Violet tomorrow, because I have simple needs. And they include a need to catch and train a bunch of weird monsters. Again.

• Like 1