Poll: Indoor or Outdoor

Indoor or Outdoor  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are you an indoor person or an outdoor person? I'm an indoor person. Please vote! I added the option "both".

Can't reply, because I'm kind of both, and it COMPLETELY depends on season as well. In the summertime (or any time except winter really) I like to spend time outdoors, but at the end of the day I don't spend ALL that much time there anyway. Because how would I spend that time? As I hate social events. I can't really come up with good ways to spend time outdoors, except for long walks or feeding the wild birds.

On June 2, 2016 at 6:10 PM, Louis Hypo said:

Right now I'm in a bit of an indoor state for various reasons but I'm a very outdoor person on every other occasion

Same. I'm moving where they're about to get extreme heat for the first time this summer, and I plan on staying inside in air conditioning during that. 

If I don't get outside for some days, I tend to get depressed. It's a low level of it and manageable, but it's harder when it's dreary cloudy cold weather for me. 

I've really been wanting to go out today but I've had to revise for my English exam tomorrow so I'm gonna soak in every moment of my cycling somewhere now because it's so sunny and I love the 24*C weather!

ps: I wrote the exact temperature for the sole purpose of annoying the Australians 

I really enjoy being outside, but I'm allergic to trees and my skin burns as soon as go under the sun without a good sunscreen...Let's say that I'm a rainy/cold outdoor

person ^_^.

• 2 weeks later...

I love being outside and taking walks/camp/have a picnic and stuff.... but I also loooove being in my bed/at my computer/in the sofa with a book and tea. So both it is!

I'm an outdoor person, because I love nature and plants :arolove:It's stressful for me to stay indoors all day long, to the point where I've become a bit claustrophobic with years.

That said, I hate heat so in Summer I stay inside, but I don't like that. I prefer when it's cool outside.

I'm both! I love my pc and my room a lot. I need it to survive and I spend a lot of time indoors. 

But at the same time I sometimes just need out, then I'll go for walks, go jogging or I'll play around with my roomies dog Iwa :arolove:Plus I happen to love the heat. In summer I just sometimes go out to lie in the grass and not move an inch. 

I like to spend time outside, but for the most part I'm an inside person.  At my old school the comp sci majors used to joke that we were vampires who'd burn in the sun if we went outside too long, because most of our time was spent hanging out in a dark basement coding and doing math.

I'm mostly an outdoor person, but right now there's a 17-year-cicada swarm and I am Not A Fan of that. They're big and loud and every 2.5 steps one lands in my face.

9 minutes ago, XesEri said:

I'm mostly an outdoor person, but right now there's a 17-year-cicada swarm and I am Not A Fan of that. They're big and loud and every 2.5 steps one lands in my face.

Are you in Southern Canada/Northern USA

10 minutes ago, Louis Hypo said:

Are you in Southern Canada/Northern USA

Pennsylvania. I live on the edge of 2 different swarms (brood V and brood VIII) so I get to do it all over again in 3 years.

I'm allergic to sunlight.  Literally.  If I'm out in the sun for more than about 10 minutes, any exposed skin comes up in big patches of itchy, fluid-filled blisters.

One of my meds causes extreme heat intolerance, too.  If it's more than 17 Degrees Celsius outside, I'm uncomfortably hot.  Once it gets over 23, I'm *really* uncomfortable and starting to feel achy, horrible, and nauseous.  If I'm too hot for too long, I get extremely fatigued, my joints and muscles start to ache, I get a migraine headache, and I start to throw up frequently.  The only way to stop this reaction is to get into a cool place, soak my body in cold water, and sleep.  

So I'm an indoor critter by both inclination and physical need.  At least in the summer.  I love the cold weather, so I'm outside a lot more in the late fall, all winter, and the early spring, though I'm never really outdoors a *lot*.  After all, the computer is indoors and the annoying flying insects are outdoors.

Archived