I'd rather ... than get Married

SamwiseLovesLife

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd rather go to Mars to get married. Honestly, I'd probably be happy going to Mars specifically to avoid getting married. 

It's the perfect excuse to tell the stubborn, "hopeful" alloromantic in your life. 

"I'm sorry, but I can't marry you. My heart belongs to another: someone small and green with huge, black, soulless eyes. And they do such amazing things with their probing technology..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, James said:

"I'm sorry, but I can't marry you. My heart belongs to another: someone small and green with huge, black, soulless eyes. And they do such amazing things with their probing technology..."

Guess if you're going to enuguage in alien behaviour it makes sense to do so with an actual behaviour.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/07/2017 at 11:16 PM, Untamed Heart said:

As in, I'd rather take a bath each week in a tub full of ice cream than get married? :P 

Every time it was chocolate you'd get out like a mud monster.. I'd chase little kids around

3 hours ago, Ace of Amethysts said:

I'd rather watch James in a swordfight than get married.

I'd rather BE in a swordfight than get married (any kind of sword fight ;))

On 24/09/2017 at 8:52 AM, James said:

@Mark 

Good point. Let me just add "getting anally probed by Martian scientists" to the list of things I'd rather do than get married.

TBH it depends how gentle they are, i mean who says this is a bad thing? I think it's just alien foreplay..

But yeah, definately better than marriage

On 24/09/2017 at 7:28 AM, James said:

And they do such amazing things with their probing technology..."

^ this. I'm at work and literally had a fit of giggles that got me strange looks *wipes tear*

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Untamed Heart said:

This sounds like the plot development for an 80s style cheesy movie :D 

I'd rather be trapped in a polar research station over winter with a murderous shapeshifting alien than get married.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'd rather trip and gouge a chunk of flesh from my achilles tendon region with my other foot's big toe, then bleed and ruin a perfectly good dhurrie (I'm hoping some soaking in cold power can save it still!) than get married. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1