Aro pride week

Hello, how are you? I'm aromantic. I recently came out of the closet as an aromantic. I don't want to hide it anymore, but I know that a week after Valentine's Day, people celebrate aromantic awareness week. It's a cool week, but in the country where I live, there isn't as much visibility and support. I share my experiences being aromantic on the networks. I also made an aromantic pin and I explain or try to explain to my neighbor friends that it is aromantic, they don't understand anything.

This would probably be my first ever ASAW where I celebrate? As in, just being more active on the aromantic side of things, and trying to find aro creators to support - especially aros of color with Black History Month going on. I would love to buy more aro pride stuff, but I still have to be discreet about that side of me; though I did get away with buying a "No Romo" patch just recently.

Edited by The Newest Fabled Creature
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, MondoBilby said:

Update: Here’s the drawing I made for the week :DIMG_4224.jpeg.732e5b428b0daf036b519f8223f8fcc6.jpeg

Not my best work, but it’s cute enough :)

AWWWH, I LOVE IT!!!!!

• Thanks 1

don’t hv much as of now, i might finish lyrics to a song i was working on with a lot of aro themes, if not i’ll just listen to lovejoy a lot more than usual.

• Like 2

On 2/18/2024 at 3:59 AM, MondoBilby said:

Update: Here’s the drawing I made for the week :DIMG_4224.jpeg.732e5b428b0daf036b519f8223f8fcc6.jpeg

Not my best work, but it’s cute enough :)

So cute!! Is that the aro Pokémon, LOL?

• Like 1

I made an aro Mosasurus Hoffmanni to celebrate (I kind of cheated, because I have actually drawn this one in a different colour scheme to sell on my website but shhhhhh)

mosaaros.PNG.3c6345420683d03ebf3fa5dec82e2efa.PNG

Enjoy the buff sea lizard!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...