shubble(empires smp s1 and s2) asexual

katherine(empires smp s1) asexual (s2)aroace

pearl(empires smp s1) aroace

gem(empires smp s1 and s2) aroace

false(empires smp s2) aroace

pix(empires smp s1 and s2) aroace

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2023 at 9:21 PM, Moth Lady said:Papyrus, Undertale: aroace

When I first saw how the ending of Frisk's and Papyrus's date went and they ended up being friends, I was so happy. This was before I learned I was aroace and it struck every me as weird why I loved it so much. But now, I know.   

On 9/25/2023 at 1:14 AM, ozymandias said:

I know I am gonna get so much hate for this, but for some reason I hc Miguel o Hara as aroace. I don't know, he just gives off that vibe-

Why would you get hate for aroace headcannon at an aro forum? Seems an unreasonable thing to assume to me.

Edited by Holmbo

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 8:29 AM, Holmbo said:

Why would you get hate for aroace headcannon at an aro forum? Seems an unreasonable thing to assume to me.

Idk man, the internet is wild when it comes to Miguel. I honestly didn't know what to expect, so it's probably just me being overly cautious, even on an aro forum :)

My hcs are:

Miles Edgeworth asexual and demiromantic

Franziska von Karma from Ace Attorney asexual

Ema Skye and Dick Gumshoe from Ace Attorney as aromantic

Ash Ketchum as aroace

Saiki K as aroace (its basically cannon)

Mike from breaking bad as aromantic (IDK WHY)

Jesse Pinkman brba as asexual 

Sans the skeleton as aroace

Ranpo from bsd as aroace (or at least demiromantic asexual idk)

Dazai from bsd as demiromantic

Winston Smith from 1984 as aroallo (he only got w Julia as protest smh)

Denji CSM is CERTIFIED aroace (projection.)

that one zesty mf from csm yoshi or sm ALSO AROACE (again, projection.)

Power csm AROACE!!!!! 

Maya Fey asexual

Princess Peach aroace

I could go on

Edited by WaltuhsJuicyAhh
added sentence tehee x3

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/27/2023 at 7:29 PM, Lovebird said:
  • Verosika, Blitzo, Asmodeus and Stolas from Hellova Boss are all aroallo (Blitzo is grey, Verosika & Asmodeus are just aro, and I read somewhere that Viv herself confirmed Stolas as demi, but I don't have a proper source to back up that statement)
  • Mirabel is aroace and Isabela is an aro lesbian (Encanto)
  • Kris & Roulxs are aroace, Jevil & Spamton are aroallo (Jevil is pan aro, Spamton is pan demiro)(Deltarune)
  • Jotaro is demiro, Diego is greyro (JJBA Part 3 & 7)

Uhh Stolas is definitely not aro? He's had a crush on Blitz ever since he was a kid, and Blitzo is pansexual. Sorry if this comes off as rude, but I have no idea where you got that from😭

Edited by Milly

On 10/29/2023 at 11:54 AM, Milly said:

Uhh Stolas is definitely not aro? He's had a crush on Blitz ever since he was a kid, and Blitzo is bisexual. Sorry if this comes off as rude, but I have no idea where you got that from😭

The beauty of a headcanon is that it's a HEADcanon. It doesn't need to be canon compliant.

But also,

1) like anybody else, aros can have exceptions,

2) aromanticism exists on a spectrum (demiromanticism is even specifically mentioned in the post you're responding to), and

3) a lot of aros find it hard to tell if they are experiencing romantic attraction or another form of attraction or even making it up to fit in.

Arguing with someone's headcanon, especially when it comes to representation and seeing themselves in a character, is indeed rude.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, hemogoblin said:

The beauty of a headcanon is that it's a HEADcanon. It doesn't need to be canon compliant.

But also,

1) like anybody else, aros can have exceptions,

2) aromanticism exists on a spectrum (demiromanticism is even specifically mentioned in the post you're responding to), and

3) a lot of aros find it hard to tell if they are experiencing romantic attraction or another form of attraction or even making it up to fit in.

Arguing with someone's headcanon, especially when it comes to representation and seeing themselves in a character, is indeed rude.

I suppose Stolas could be demiromantic even though he clearly got a crush on Blitz as soon as he saw him, not after gaining a close relationship but whatever. Blitzo is definitely not allosexual, he is confirmed to be pan and it's ruder to blatantly project your sexuality onto the predetermined sexuality of a character than it is to simply disagree with them. and yes, I am aware of what a headcanon is, and I'm just stating that it doesn't make any sense. I am well aware that there are not a lot of aromantic characters in media, but Blitzo is not the one to choose for that representation.

Edited by Milly

10 minutes ago, Milly said:

I suppose Stolas could be demiromantic even though he clearly got a crush on Blitz as soon as he saw him, not after gaining a close relationship but whatever. Blitzo is definitely not allosexual, he is confirmed to be pan and it's ruder to blatantly project your sexuality onto the predetermined sexuality of a character than it is to simply disagree with them. and yes, I am aware of what a headcanon is, and I'm just stating that it doesn't make any sense. I am well aware that there are not a lot of aromantic characters in media, but Blitzo is not the one to choose for that representation.

Again...it's a headcanon. It doesn't have to "make sense" to anyone but the person who holds it. =\

28 minutes ago, hemogoblin said:

Again...it's a headcanon. It doesn't have to "make sense" to anyone but the person who holds it. =\

whatever man💀 It's just my opinion and anything posted on the internet is up for debate. if they want to keep it in their head that's cool but they didn't so...:P 

Edited by Milly

On 10/30/2023 at 4:54 AM, Milly said:

Uhh Stolas is definitely not aro? He's had a crush on Blitz ever since he was a kid, and Blitzo is pansexual. Sorry if this comes off as rude, but I have no idea where you got that from😭

For the Stolas thing, there is no source to confirm this information, I just read something over a year ago that said something like that. I just thought it was interesting.

32 minutes ago, Milly said:

Why? Actually, I'm not even going to bother arguing anymore. I'll change the headcanon, okay?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Lovebird said:

For the Stolas thing, there is no source to confirm this information, I just read something over a year ago that said something like that. I just thought it was interesting.

Why? Actually, I'm not even going to bother arguing anymore. I'll change the headcanon, okay?

Okay awesome :P

17 hours ago, Milly said:

whatever man💀 It's just my opinion and anything posted on the internet is up for debate. if they want to keep it in their head that's cool but they didn't so...:P 

Ever hear "don't yuck peoples yum". Not everyone enjoys Devil's Advocate, probably because it's most often pulled out to harass people who are already in a marginalized position. You're on an aro forum presumably for a reason having to do with being aro, wondering if you're aro, or trying to figure out how to support an aro friend. Why does one little aro headcanon threaten you so much? Aro people already have no rep, and now you want to ensure we can't even pretend? This thread is supposed to be for fun. If you don't believe a headcanon, just move on. There is no positive reason to turn this into a fight. That's actually really shitty. 

Please go introspect on the internalized bias you've been displaying. This is meant to be a safe space for aros, and this attitude threatens that. 

Edited by hemogoblin
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, hemogoblin said:

Ever hear "don't yuck peoples yum". Not everyone enjoys Devil's Advocate, probably because it's most often pulled out to harass people who are already in a marginalized position. You're on an aro forum presumably for a reason having to do with being aro, wondering if you're aro, or trying to figure out how to support an aro friend. Why does one little aro headcanon threaten you so much? Aro people already have no rep, and now you want to ensure we can't even pretend? This thread is supposed to be for fun. If you don't believe a headcanon, just move on. There is no positive reason to turn this into a fight. That's actually really shitty. 

Please go introspect on the internalized bias you've been displaying. This is meant to be a safe space for aros, and this attitude threatens that. 

It's not that serious I promise😭this has alr been resolved just move on💀dont calling me a shitty person for having an opinion?? that's weird asf. you're making a mountain out of a molehill, try a reality check before trying to play social justice warrior.

P from Lies of P.

Aroace. I love this character so much.

The game has three different endings. In one of the endings, which I got ("Rise of P") and is considered (??) the best ending, he does something that could theoretically be interpreted as romantic.

I like the "Free from the Puppet String" ending much more. For me, it's the canonical ending. LOL.

I don't do headcanons very much, but I do have one.

I personally hc Meta Knight from the Kirby series as being Aroace. As far as I'm aware, he's never showed any romantic interest in anyone throughout the games, anime or manga. He's very serious about his job, and being the best swordsman is his top priority. I just love the thought of Meta Knight politely turning people down (in a gentlemanly way of course) because his fighting skills are more important than a relationship.

On 10/5/2023 at 1:00 PM, WaltuhsJuicyAhh said:

Ranpo from bsd as aroace (or at least demiromantic asexual idk)

Dazai from bsd as demiromantic

I WHOLEHARTEDLY AGREE WITH THESE. What do you think about oriented aroace Kunikida?? Me and my bestfriend have that headcanon for a while, and we'd be more than happy to hear others opinions on it!! ^^

On 10/5/2023 at 1:00 PM, WaltuhsJuicyAhh said:

Power csm AROACE!!!!! 

ANOTHER HEADCANON OF YOURS I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH!! She's our aroace icon.

I used think that Jasnah from the Stormlight Archive was Aroace, but she turned out to be heteromantic and asexual, which did make sense. Also I think that Marvin the Paranoid Android from HGTTG is aromantic, simply because he wasn’t programmed that way.

I don’t headcanon very much. I kind of assume everyone is aro as a default. But one headcanon I have is of Jim Evers from The Haunted Mansion as a loveless aroallo. He definitely pours himself more into his work and isn’t really affectionate or loving with his wife. It feels like he uses being away at work all the time to avoid the expectation that he might have to be romantic, and stays in the relationship largely for sex. He cares for his wife deeply, as we see later in the movie when he literally risks his own life for hers. But I never really read their relationship as romantic.

• Like 1

I think that Sam and Max from The Adventures of Sam & Max: Freelance Police could be aroace and r in a QPR, it has been implied that they are just gay but in the show they both give off romantic and definitely asexual vibes.